Good Sunday Morning MFP Peeps!!!

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
I just wanted to say hello to you all, see how your weekends were going so far.....any plans for today?

Our weekend has been so so, the weather started out rainy yesterday and then turned glorious so my little guy got to go in the pool and yard and all was well in our universe again!:wink:

Today is starting out the same way...:grumble: so I'll probably be heading out soon w/ boy in jogger for my run.....but first I wanted to check what you all are up to ....and finish this delicious and MUCH needed cup of coffee of mine:drinker: ....{offers cup to you all...}:tongue: mmmmm coffee:tongue: .........

so hugs and hope whatever you're up to turns out amazing!!!
Ali :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    I just wanted to say hello to you all, see how your weekends were going so far.....any plans for today?

Our weekend has been so so, the weather started out rainy yesterday and then turned glorious so my little guy got to go in the pool and yard and all was well in our universe again!:wink:

Today is starting out the same way...:grumble: so I'll probably be heading out soon w/ boy in jogger for my run.....but first I wanted to check what you all are up to ....and finish this delicious and MUCH needed cup of coffee of mine:drinker: ....{offers cup to you all...}:tongue: mmmmm coffee:tongue: .........

so hugs and hope whatever you're up to turns out amazing!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    :sick: coffee disgusting

morning!
  • ali106
    Options

morning!

OH well especially for you at this time....its time for your pretty Libra self to get to bed isn't it Miss Lauren...watching you boo:wink: ......{offers lauren some water instead of "disgusting" coffee...:drinker: }
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options

morning!

OH well especially for you at this time....its time for your pretty Libra self to get to bed isn't it Miss Lauren...watching you boo:wink: ......{offers lauren some water instead of "disgusting" coffee...:drinker: }
    yes Ali i'm going to bed right now, i have lab in the morning:cry:
    *glares* keeping you inline missy:indifferent:

night all!
    take care on your run Alicat:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey my sistah!! I am so tired!...BUT, I am drinking coffee, trying to wake up to get to the gym in an hour or so....so we can get up to Hartford. We really want to go see that Titanic Exhibit at the civic center.

By the way guys, I saw you SORT of have my back in the Jeremy/meanie post!:grumble: :grumble:

See if I ever talk to HIM again! He is going to feel a shun like none before!! He will be begging me for mercy!!! :devil:

HUGS!
    Tam
  • ali106
    Options
    Hey my sistah!! I am so tired!...BUT, I am drinking coffee, trying to wake up to get to the gym in an hour or so....so we can get up to Hartford. We really want to go see that Titanic Exhibit at the civic center.

By the way guys, I saw you SORT of have my back in the Jeremy/meanie post!:grumble: :grumble:

See if I ever talk to HIM again! He is going to feel a shun like none before!! He will be begging me for mercy!!! :devil:

HUGS!
    Tam

{yikes she said SORT of:embarassed: }

um ya that pic was soooooo wrong.....if anyone it looks like HIM and fatsis....{hoping Tam sees my sincerity....but thinks it better to just offer her more coffee.....}....here girl...I gots ya some special Ali coffee...fat free vanilla creamer and a tiny bit of hazelnut biscotti flavored cream too...mmmmmmmmmm you likey????:tongue:

have a great time at the Titanic...I did ask if we could go but the man worked yesterday and today is only day off so ya know....:grumble: NO! sigh....lol....oh well....pumpkin' pickin is in our future that's all I care about oh and apple pickin' too woo hoo!

hugs!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

HUGS!
    Tam

{yikes she said SORT of:embarassed: }

um ya that pic was soooooo wrong.....if anyone it looks like HIM and fatsis....{hoping Tam sees my sincerity....but thinks it better to just offer her more coffee.....}....here girl...I gots ya some special Ali coffee...fat free vanilla creamer and a tiny bit of hazelnut biscotti flavored cream too...mmmmmmmmmm you likey????:tongue:

have a great time at the Titanic...I did ask if we could go but the man worked yesterday and today is only day off so ya know....:grumble: NO! sigh....lol....oh well....pumpkin' pickin is in our future that's all I care about oh and apple pickin' too woo hoo!

hugs!
    Hmmm.....takes a sip of the yummy coffee....looks at Ali....takes another sip.......and feels the warmth and happiness of Italian flavors envelope my body and feels human again. Ok, you ARE forgiven for laughing at that pic!! :wink: :grumble:

Poor J....posts that with hopes of starting WW3 with me, but that is the first day of work for me! LOL! And the day I get home and we go right out to a movie!! :laugh: :laugh: It's ALMOST a sweet victory that he had to sit there all day, tortured, waiting for me to bite!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hugs! Love ya girl! Looking forward to all kinds of pickin this Fall!! Hey, can we PICK J's innards?? Hmm?? Hmm?? Can we?? Can we??????

:heart:
    -Tam

P.S. remember we have the Big E the last 2 weeks of September! It's always there two fulls weeks including 2 weekends, so let's make a plan!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Today started out kinda rough. Manda woke me up at 730 (I have to be at work at 8) and I was having the best dream about cuddling with the prettiest girl I know. (Oh wait...I was) So I got myself up went and stuck my head in the shower and barely got to work on time.

Things are looking up though. My lovely sisters Tam and Ali have made me laugh already this morning, and it's looking like it's gonna be a pretty day. Hopefully Manda will be along shortly with something yummy for breakfast.

Oh, everyone give Manda a huge hug today, her allergies aer bothering her and she's kinda been dealing with some life issues (no Tam, not me...sheesh). She needs to feel some love from her MFP friends today.

Love you guys.

-J:heart:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Morning!:bigsmile: