looking for other mums with yound children :) I need support

Options
13»

Replies

• JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me as a friend too! I have an almost 3 year old boy and a 10 month old girl. I have a hard time finding time to exercise. I go to the gym during lunch. I wish I could get up early in the morning to workout, but I don't get enough sleep as it is. Every time I try to do situps or pushups they come over and tackle me or climb on me.

Hehehe!!! My son will get down to do push ups etc when he sees anyone else do so (he's 18/mo, pretty funny) but my big fat dogs (really they are super fit and "ripped" despite laying around 90% of the time) jump on me, lick my face, stand on my stomach! The small one is a 53lb pit bull :) they're so dumb- I mean cute! Cute...
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn..My name is Jen too :) I am a WOHM to a 5 year old girl and a 15 month old boy...we can support each other! my friend request is on its way :)
  • yamcsmith
    Options
    Honey, you are good to go! In the prime of life and lucky and blessed to be a stay at home mom?! Imma jealous.. ;) I found cutting back on the sodas and using splenda in drinks helped me alot after my last child. Also the susan powder workout that includes upper body toning and a relaxing technique at the end. Awsum! She did wonders for me and I, of course as you will, became addicted to working out. Do it during nap time for the babies. 3 days a wk for the cardio, walking with children in the stroller, stationary bike, treadmill, mix it up. 5 days a wk for upper body, daily for crunches of some sort. When you get bored with the same old workout add a little yoga for your back, pilates, a little 1 on 1 basketball with the husband after the kids are down. Girl you have the perfect opportunity to take care of yourself now. Good Luck and God Bless you and yours....
  • yamcsmith
    Options
    And I wanna say You Go Ladies! All you who are on board with Jenn.....You can and WILL do it!
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34 and have 5 kids....7,5,4,17 months and 2 months. Feel free to add me because I could use some support also. :)
  • vininger
    vininger Posts: 14
    Options
    It's definitely tough to stick to a program when you're home all day with young kids! Snacks are readily available and it's so hard to get out to exercise! I'm 36 with three little ones at home (ages 6, 4, and 2). I have about 30 pounds to lose and could really use the support, too! Feel free to add me if you want to! :-) We can do this!