Yep, sometimes twice.
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Do you update this when you do it?
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    usually just fridays for me, but i did go through a time were i was on the scale everday ..
  • LilBrat71
    LilBrat71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I do but won't post it in my FP data unless it went down :O)
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Yes, it keeps me on track and focused. I don't obsess over the scale's natural fluctuations though. If you will freak out if the scale is up a pound, then weighing in every day is not for you. If you can keep things in perspective with a "yeah, I had a lot of sodium yesterday from eating two frozen meals" you'll be ok weighing in everyday. I absolutely have to to keep the focus, but most do fine with every week.
  • crystal10584
    Options
    I do (when my scale is with me if I'm staying at my boyfriend's)... I log when it goes down.
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do. But I only update it on Tuesdays because you fluctuate so much during the week.
  • kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yup. Every single day. I don't post all results on MFP and I don't use it as anything but a judgement of how what I ate yesterday is influencing me today. I also use it as a judgement of if I'm drinking enough water for running - i.e. I weigh before I run and then after I run, trying to keep my weight the same so I am not getting too dehydrated.
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yes, but only record it once per week. Weigh at the same time, morning preferably when your weight is most accurate (during the day it fluctuates with water/food consumption).

Hope this helps!:happy:
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, keeps me on track, I post one to two times a week.
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I only update here on official weigh in day (Wednesday) sometimes on Saturday if it's been a consistent loss and I think I need the motivation going into the weekend!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do. I only log my weight once a week, but sometimes I just can't resist stepping on the scale.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

Me too. I gain if I don't weigh in daily.
  • redmenacenh
    redmenacenh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I become horribly obsessed with it. I discovered a pattern that every time I start a diet, no matter what I do, the scale is up the 4th day, no matter what. That usually derails me and stops the downward trend. This time, I had my boyfriend hide the scale. I told him I don't want to see it except on Fridays, then he needs to hide it again. I'm hoping this will work for me this time.
  • Mommyto3inAz
    Options
    Yes, sometimes 3 x a day--but I only post here on Mondays. I don't let it encourage or discourage me though, I just like to make sure I'm not shocked on any given day ya know?
  • cdthom
    cdthom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    yup every single day sometimes twice but only record it every other day
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do just don't post on here but once a week.. I have to to keep me on track and motivated...
  • Mommyto3inAz
    Options

Me too. I gain if I don't weigh in daily.

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh morning and night, but only record Friday morning weigh-ins. A lot of MFPers only weigh once a week or even once a month. It's really up to you and whatever works for you!
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh morning and night, but only record Friday morning weigh-ins. A lot of MFPers only weigh once a week or even once a month. It's really up to you and whatever works for you!