If spot reduction were a reality...

Options
LorinaLynn
LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
If spot reduction were a reality... if you could lose weight in a certain area by exercising that certain area... with the amount I talk, I'd have lost my double chin months ago.

Frustrating. It's like I'm the only woman in the world that doesn't lose weight in her face first! :laugh:

Replies

• bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

i see what you did there.

ahaha
  • crystal10584
    Options
    LOL... I'd like to lose from my boobs first like every other woman. my face is showing loss, my midsection is showing loss... my chest... not so much... boo
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    LOL... I'd like to lose from my boobs first like every other woman. my face is showing loss, my midsection is showing loss... my chest... not so much... boo
    I've lost over 75 pounds and my boobs STILL aren't really shrinking much. My face, definitely. My waist, absolutely. Even my hips and thighs... but not my boobs. :noway:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 lbs from somewhere, I have no idea where, but I swear it isn't my stomach.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My arms would be my number one pick. They have always been a thorn in my side, now they are TERRIBLE.
    Oh, and my always bloated belly. It's not saggy or anything, it's just always sticking out. I NEVER used to have this. No matter how big I was, i always had a relatively flat stomach. Apparently when I reached 200lbs, my body decided it would rebel =]
  • Flocker1979
    Options

You poor thing. This A cup feels really bad for you. :blushing: :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of fat on my back, too. It's like it's hiding behind me. Mocking me. Eating when I'm not looking. :huh:
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

I don't want to lose my boobs. They get me my raises at work, hehehe :happy:
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I would ONLY loose from my waist and my thighs...
    Keep my boobs and my butt...
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options

:) love it!
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine lost 50 pounds. She decided it mostly came from her chest, because she went from D+ (heh, she was a bigger D, not quite a DD) to a B. She was not happy. :noway:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    If spot reduction were a reality, wouldn't our stomachs be flat too since we use them so much for digestion?
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Oh how I wish. I would loose some off this gut instead of the ever increasing losses on my upper chest. You can see my top set of ribs but my tummy sticks out more than my boobs (lost those too) so not cool.
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options

I completely agree!!! Thats my biggest asset!!!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I would ONLY loose from my waist and my thighs...
    Keep my boobs and my butt...

AMEN to that!! I need my boobs and butt!! It's my tummy and thighs that need to go!!
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    My boobs have got bigger as ive lost weight :huh: Ive gone from a 42F to a 38J!! Think they are where i carry all my weight!! :laugh:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    It is my stomach that makes buying clothes difficult... By losing 80lbs I have lost in the shoulders, legs, face, even my back, but that extra around the middle is just slower to go. If it fits in the stomach area it looks rediculously huge in the shoulders... sigh oh and the girls got bigger, not smaller (46E to a 36G)... so that just adds to the difficulty :ohwell: If you could spot reduce my stomach would be flat with all the laughing I do! :laugh:
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It would definitely be my stomach and thighs.... I've lost a lot of weight in my face and now I really do believe my head is too small for my body. Hopefully I will keep my twin DDs and my butt :))