Have an issue...

Options
2»

Replies

• Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    MiO, MiO, MiO.....that's your solution. I used to drink Crystal light but even though I loved it, it still had a low calorie value, like 10 or so calories for a packet. Now that I've tried MiO I love it. It's a little tiny squeeze bottle (you can find it right next to Crystal light in the grocery store) and you just squirt the desired amount in a water bottle. Shake it up and you're good to go! It has directions on the bottle for how much to use for a good taste. Usually a big squirt will do the trick. I've tried all the flavors except Fruit Punch. They have flavors like Strawberry Watermelon, Berry Pomegranate, Peach Tea, Mango Peach, Sweet Tea and Fruit Punch. They are all 0 calories!! Try it, you'll like it!

I will pick some up tomorrow as well
  • Plumpqt
    Options
    Water consumption is that wall I hit too. I've tried Crystal light and can't stand the taste of it. I find that if it's room temperature I can seem to get it down a little easier but the best I'm doing right now is 4-5 glasses a day.
    To the folks suggesting Mio, is that available in Canada and where?

Ah crap I did think to check if that was available here... Im going to chack right now, stand by..
  • Plumpqt
    Options
    Ok it says its nationally available march 7th and its supposed to be at walmart for sure not sure where else
  • SkiDoo189
    SkiDoo189 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    MiO is great! I love the mango peach.