Please Replace the Empty Water Bottle at the Water Cooler!!!

Options
lbetancourt
lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
VENTING! Ok, since I started MFP.. I have begun drinking lots of water!! I'm actually so much more thirstier than I used to be. Other than having to get up & use the ladies room like ALL the time, I actually have come to enjoy drinking water. But, I know I am not the only one drinking water out of the water cooler. I am ALWAYS, ALWAYS, replacing it!! It's ALWAYS, ALWAYS, empty! Although I have become pretty good at replacing it & I don't mind doing it.... It would be nice if someone else would show a little more courtesy and muster up a little energy and change the thing out!!

I'm wondering how many calories I'm burning when replacing that darn thing!! Hmmm????

MORAL: For those of you who pass up an empty bottle at the cooler at the office, please change it out. Just pay it forward. :)

Replies

• craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I second that!
  • crissa413
    crissa413 Posts: 67
    Options
    same here!! I always have to change the dang thing! And I know I'm not the only one who drinks it - I just either happen to be the unlucky one to get the last of it or other people are too lazy to change it :)
  • jneglia
    jneglia Posts: 4
    Options
    lol,i agree-i just think of it as working for getting all the water i want free
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Haha we always moniter that. We used to have a money jar at ours. If someone didn't replace it, they owed five dollars. (If you kill it, you fill it.) If they didn't pay up, they got ridiculed by everybody constantly.

Money was split up between the people who would. Needless to say, that water cool seemed to have a constant supply of water.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    We went with some reverse osmosis filter water cooler that hooked up to our water supply. There was no water bottles to change, we never ran out of bottles, and even the pickiest drinkers liked it. I think it was about the same cost as having water delivered. Might be something to try to convince whoever is in charge to consider (although you do need a water supply which not all offices have).