S.B.F. Challenge Aug 10th

Options
I know how you feel MM, the pounds don't leave me easily either. Maybe it's the heat? :laugh: Really, for those that don't live here, it's pretty bad this year. 50 days over 100 degrees, or something like that and the number of days in the 103-106 range is crazy. As much of a pinko environmentalist as I am, I really love modern conveniences like AC.

Yesterday was a day off. I walked for 15 min on the treadmill and in place for 15 min (husband was on the treadmill). Today I'm going to the gym. Still thinking about goals for tomorrow!

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel MM, the pounds don't leave me easily either. Maybe it's the heat? :laugh: Really, for those that don't live here, it's pretty bad this year. 50 days over 100 degrees, or something like that and the number of days in the 103-106 range is crazy. As much of a pinko environmentalist as I am, I really love modern conveniences like AC.

Yesterday was a day off. I walked for 15 min on the treadmill and in place for 15 min (husband was on the treadmill). Today I'm going to the gym. Still thinking about goals for tomorrow!