Offically Back!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am offically back, my in-laws moved in July 4th and moved out August 1st which was my daughters 1st birthday, so the 2nd we had her party and had been eating leftovers. And we have had finner meetings but now all the junk is out of my house, and meeting are over with. My only challange is my husband got fired (politics suck!) and (a stupid B on a power trip) So he is home. So I will throw him upstairs while I exercise during the day and I am trying to get him to go jogging with me in the evenings.

I have to lose at least 10 lbs by September 6th I am going to a bridal shower for a really good friend I don't get to see very often, and I will be seeing someother friends who I haven't seen in a while.

If their are any challanges around I would love to join them.

Replies

• cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I am offically back, my in-laws moved in July 4th and moved out August 1st which was my daughters 1st birthday, so the 2nd we had her party and had been eating leftovers. And we have had finner meetings but now all the junk is out of my house, and meeting are over with. My only challange is my husband got fired (politics suck!) and (a stupid B on a power trip) So he is home. So I will throw him upstairs while I exercise during the day and I am trying to get him to go jogging with me in the evenings.

I have to lose at least 10 lbs by September 6th I am going to a bridal shower for a really good friend I don't get to see very often, and I will be seeing someother friends who I haven't seen in a while.

If their are any challanges around I would love to join them.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!