Great workout videos with NO jumping?

Options
pudadough
pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
I'm looking for a great strength training or circuit video with NO jumping/plyo. I live in an upstairs apartment and don't want my neighbors to think they live under a herd of elephants. :)

Suggestions?

Replies

• ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    I would try Gilad Core and More for strength training. It's been a little while since I've done that video, but I don't remember any jumping. Careful though, it's one of those sneak attack videos. It never feels like much of a workout while I am doing it, but the next day I am usually pretty sore.
  • stamy6
    stamy6 Posts: 27
    Options
    Biggest Loser Yoga is great for a low impact "quiet" yoga workout.
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Yoga or Pilates
  • biwinner
    biwinner Posts: 18
    Options
    I'd be interested in this too, I find the obsessive jumping jacks really uncomfortable and it puts me off doing the videos.
    Loved Davina's videos for this reason, and Tracy Anderson's Mat Workout is really good.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Chalean extreme maybe its weight/resistance band training there is some jumping in her cardio ones but I think that is like 2 out of the 9+ workouts
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is a great workout. It's mostly cardio but has strength training in there as well. There's jumping, but they show you how to modify it if you don't want to jump.
    Yoga Meltdown is WAY hard, but there's no required jumping in that.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    step aerobics is a good cardio workout with no jumping.
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I vote for Pilates...It's low impact, so you won't burn a lot of calories, but it's awesome for toning your muscles! :)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Jackie Warner!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I never thought pilates was for me, but let me tell you, it's a workout. Get a pilates ring or ball and it will help tone you up.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    @shreddingit: WOW! I ordered Jackie Warner's Power Circuit training and it is AWESOME! I've already got other vids from her on my wishlist. Thanks for the suggestion. I highly recommend it!

And I will try out other suggestions from here as well, thanks y'all :)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    yes I love that dvd
    totally check out the xtreme abs, its a good 1