Wedding Cake...ooops!

Options
Don't even ask me my calorie intake this weekend! I have BLOWN IT OUT OF THE WATER1
Weddings and receptions and family gatherings...oooh am I in over my head!
Well maybe I can start over on Monday!
Just had to confess!:bigsmile:

Replies

• deciedee
    deciedee Posts: 50
    Options
    Don't even ask me my calorie intake this weekend! I have BLOWN IT OUT OF THE WATER1
    Weddings and receptions and family gatherings...oooh am I in over my head!
    Well maybe I can start over on Monday!
    Just had to confess!:bigsmile:
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Its okay, we all have our bad days, just start over once you're done with all the celebrations! Best of luck:smile:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    it's ok. this is life and this is what it throws at us. we move on.......
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You still have to enjoy those special times and think of this weekend as an opportunity to enjoy.
    Tomorrow will be another day. Hope you had a good weekend... don't let feeling guilty spoil it.
    Just start again tomorrow!!!

You are doing great!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Oh, heck yeah-- don't even call it a "bad day." My kids had s'mores last night and fig bars-- I turned both down at first, but as the night rolled on I decided to enjoy a reasonable treat, even two of them :wink: -- and go back to the "regular" calorie counting today. I still logged the goodies, even the Hershey's bar, and I was 600 calories over when all was said and done. But, I'm not going to live forever without sweets, so I enjoyed and am back to normal today. One day of higher than normal calories isn't going to ruin my progress-- or yours.

Don't sweat the goodies-- you're doing great-- keep it up!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    And I can't imagine how much fun it was going to receptions and family gatherings 54 pounds lighter-- go you!!!!!!! You're so close to goal. That's awesome!