What's for dinner????

Options

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken breasts, grilled peppers/mushrooms/onions and garlic toast.
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Lamb and oven roasted vegetables!
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So glad you asked!! I'm making a Pinot Noir Pot Roast tonight with carrots, celery and potatoes. It's my favorite!! :bigsmile:

I was going to have tilapia with brown rice and steamed veggies but I'm thinking maybe we'll be having pot roast now lol....
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    probably a turkey burger and veggies.... yes, I know, very boring!! :smile:
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Piccata!

Cheesy Cajun Shrimp Piccata

Ingredients:

2 oz. dried whole Wheat pasta, I prefer linguinie, but whatever you like is fine
    3 oz uncooked medium shrimp
    1 tbs smart balance light butter
    2 wedges laughing cow swiss cheese
    1/4 TSP Creole Seasoning
    1/2 TBS Capers
    a squeeze of lemon juice
    Mrs Dash to taste,
    a little water to thin in out
    2 tbs of reduced fat parmesian cheese

Directions:

Boil noodles and shrimp in different pots until both cooked... I like my pasta a little over done so cook it a little longer. Drain both, In the pot with the shrimp, melt in your butter and laughing cow cheese, add about 1/4 cup of water to thin it out, add your creol seasoning, Lemon Juice, mrs. Dash and Capers, pour over your pasta and top with Parmesan Cheese!

Bon Appetite! This makes one LARGE portion for 381 calories, but you could easily break it into 2 servings and serve with a side salad or something. Enjoy!
  • LisaRose54
    LisaRose54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Having breakfast for dinner! Spinach two egg omelet loaded with veggies, 2 slices of bacon, one slice wheat bread with strawberry jam. Yum.:smile:
  • koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    boston market chicken, green beans, and garlic dill red potatoes... all for around 550 cal
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Shredded chicken taco salad with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and lots of salsa!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    "Fried" chicken (panko crusted), carrots and onions, roasted potatoes, salad.
  • koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    this sounds good
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm meeting with my monthly Book Club (yes I am a nerd!!) and we're going to the Taco Diner. SO I checked the menu out and they ahve some grilled seafood....and I'll make sure I eat soemthing (an apple) before I get there so I dont' eat as many calories

:flowerforyou: love my life
  • mayaandme
    Options
    The Vegatarian Lentil Sloppy Joes sound great. Recipe, please?
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    So glad you asked!! I'm making a Pinot Noir Pot Roast tonight with carrots, celery and potatoes. It's my favorite!! :bigsmile:

Wow that sounds yummy!!

I'm having a ham and cheese sandwich...exciting I know!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    We're having:
    Loaded Baked Potatoes (mine will just have Fat Free Parkay Spray while my DH & DS add other toppings to theirs)
    Salad
    Brocoli (with a little cheese dip)

Betty Crocker Walnut Brownies made with Diet Coke for dessert (I know, not healthy, but yummy)
  • Domestica
    Domestica Posts: 91
    Options
    Guilt-free mac n cheese! Secret ingredients...pumpkin purée, steamed cauliflower blended with cottage cheese. :)
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are all making me soooo hungry. I have no idea. Never took anything out to defrost. And today is my late work night. I need something quick and easy.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Yum, so many tasty sounding ideas. I'll be using the lean grass-fed beef stew meat I picked up at the store yesterday. I'm thinking a pretty basic stew with onions, celery, carrots, and mushrooms. Maybe I'll throw in some cabbage or barley too.
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Porkloin chops on the grill with grilled zucchini, onions and Potato (for my husband)
    Tossed salad. :happy:
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    stir fry chicken with vegies and brown rice
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    chicken breast tenders marinated in a couple splashes of teriyaki sauce with steamed asparagus. Whole wheat arnold's sandwich thins bread spread with 1 laughing cow light cheese wedge.