First day here goes nothing

Options
Hi, I am starting a new regime today. as a child I was always overweight, 13 stone at age 13! Four years ago I started a change and went from 14 st 10lb to 10st 8lb. I went from a size 20uk to 12/10uk. I exercised and felt fit and toned. At my loest weight ever I became pregnant, one of the best things I have ever done. My pregnancy was fantastic, I relaxed and ate, rwally enjoyed cooking my baby thinking that I'd easily slim down again as I'd done it before. Not as easy as i thought, a new baby and fulltime work doesn't leave much time for me to cook, prepare or exercise. My partner proposed to me at christmas and now I have a new focus. My little boy turned 1 last week and at 13 st it is now time for me! I have 14 months until my wedding and I am determined to not be a fat bride. My bridesmaid has done brilliantly lately and lost a phonomenal amount of weight and I have assigned her the task of getting me back to a size 12! She recommended this site so lets see how it goes. Wish me luck!:tongue:

Replies

• FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Good luck! It's going to take some hard work (but you already knew that) .

You can do it!! :smile:
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Hopefully something will go by your joining up :)

I have never been on a website like this before, nor tried to lose weight with any serious effort, but if I can lose weight, I believe you can too.

Feel free to add me as a friend on here and we can get the encouragement we need!

Good luck!
    Amy from Albuquerque, NM
  • kristanickerson
    kristanickerson Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You don't need luck...instead I wish you focus, determination and strength! :flowerforyou:
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good Luck
  • Jjerzeegirl
    Options
    Today is my first day as well. I just found this app on my new phone and heard about it from a friend today as well. I took it as a sign that I should join and finally do something with this baby weight....(my youngest is 3yrs old and haven't done haven't really been focused).

Looking to lose 15-20lbs. Wish me luck!!!!