Taking a break?

Options
how many of you have taken a break from all this number counting? I am on a 3 month stall and was thinking of taken a break or a mental break from all of this other then my gym for a week, thinking this might be a good idea any one else do this?

Replies

• LadyT02182011
    Options
    That may be a good idea. You've done an exceptional job and stress can cause you to gain or stall on the scale. You've lost 107 lbs. That's simply OUTSTANDING! If you feel that would be best then give yourself a rest. ~smile
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    BRB
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am taking a break from logging my food for a week or 2. I really want to see what happens and if I can manage this on my own without have to count calories the rest of my life
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I've done that. It helps refuel me motivation wise when I get all burnt out...but I also always come back a little heavier.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/153704-myth-or-fact-simple-math-3500-calories-one-pound-eat

Read this, I'm a bit torn as to what to say. Yes a break would be good, but don't use that as an excuse to give up. I know you won't but I can hear the frustration in you. When I read the above I thought of you, it might help you understand what you are going thru. Anyhow whatever you do, we are here for you when you get back.