Doctors Orders

mmbolitho
mmbolitho Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello fellow followers of myfitnesspal.com,
Wow, I love this website and have told many co-worker and friends. It really works.

Before I joined, I was eating what ever I wanted. My doctor told me I had high cholestrol and was over wieght for my age. Instead of finding a new doctor, I decided to join the website.

I can't believe that food I was putting in my mouth had so many calories! Now I am very calorie aware and read the back of everything, or I go on this website to be sure of what I am eating. I have truly stuck with this and I can eat anything I want as long as it is portion control and make my health snacks in-between.

The only sacrifice I have made is mayo light and salad dressing light. Not bad for just over a months worth of awareness. I can't believe it's really is working and I can see the results. I really lover my curves, they are all coming back in the right places. I was starting to develop one large tummy from the top of my ribs to the bottom of my belly. I know if I lose 15 more pounds my tummy will look like it did 3 years ago (not a 24 pack or even a 12 pack). I feel very confident that I will get my six pack back. I know I will have to work at it, but at lease I have this fabulous website to show the doctor and myself it can be done,

Good Luck to everyone and keep up the calorie counting, this really works and you will love, love, love, love the new you.

Cheers,
Grandma B

Replies

• Hello fellow followers of myfitnesspal.com,
    Wow, I love this website and have told many co-worker and friends. It really works.

Before I joined, I was eating what ever I wanted. My doctor told me I had high cholestrol and was over wieght for my age. Instead of finding a new doctor, I decided to join the website.

I can't believe that food I was putting in my mouth had so many calories! Now I am very calorie aware and read the back of everything, or I go on this website to be sure of what I am eating. I have truly stuck with this and I can eat anything I want as long as it is portion control and make my health snacks in-between.

The only sacrifice I have made is mayo light and salad dressing light. Not bad for just over a months worth of awareness. I can't believe it's really is working and I can see the results. I really lover my curves, they are all coming back in the right places. I was starting to develop one large tummy from the top of my ribs to the bottom of my belly. I know if I lose 15 more pounds my tummy will look like it did 3 years ago (not a 24 pack or even a 12 pack). I feel very confident that I will get my six pack back. I know I will have to work at it, but at lease I have this fabulous website to show the doctor and myself it can be done,

Good Luck to everyone and keep up the calorie counting, this really works and you will love, love, love, love the new you.

Cheers,
    Grandma B
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Im with you!! I love this website..

I knew I wasnt eating the right stuff before, but I had NO idea how many calories I actually consumed before I mean WOW! We ate out sometimes 2x a day and when I look up the calories for just one of the meals..and the fat grams..Im totally blown away. This site really made me aware and made me more accountable for everything I was putting in my body.

Now, if I feel I want to eat out somewhere I look up some meals before hand to see the facts on it - and sometimes that actually discourages me and I change my mind about eating out :)

Ive recommended this website to quite a few people. I know that I am working hard myself, but this website is really helping alot as well- and Im meeting some GREAT people :)

Thanks MFP and everyone here :flowerforyou:

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.