Personal Trainer

Hi! My name is Carmen and I am personal trainer. I have 2 nationally accredited certifications and I love fitness and exercise. Eventhough I am a trainer I still struggle with my diet and nutrition and this site has helped me to moderate my calorie intake. I recommend this site to all of my clients and stress to them how important nutrition is to achieve their ultimate goals. Resistance exercise and cardiovascular exercise are equally important, and I would be more than happy to give trainer tips to people who are just starting out or who want to amp up their routine!!!

Replies

• Hi! My name is Carmen and I am personal trainer. I have 2 nationally accredited certifications and I love fitness and exercise. Eventhough I am a trainer I still struggle with my diet and nutrition and this site has helped me to moderate my calorie intake. I recommend this site to all of my clients and stress to them how important nutrition is to achieve their ultimate goals. Resistance exercise and cardiovascular exercise are equally important, and I would be more than happy to give trainer tips to people who are just starting out or who want to amp up their routine!!!
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    thanks Carmen!!!!!!!!!!!

75038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Thanks Carmen, that's a very generous offer of time & knowledge. I'm sure that everyone will appreciate it.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Oh, I love the fact that there are some on here with some expertise in this area. Welcome! I'm still fairly new to this group of fantastic people and learning something new every day.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Hey fellow trainer! I love how many people in the fitness industry are on here and we're also hearing about referrals from GPs which is great! I have also been recommending this site to my clients. Having the numbers RIGHT in front of you sure helps keep everything on track!! And so many people who work out are actually under eating, especially when trying to lose weight.
    Welcome to MFP! :bigsmile: