Ok everyone

Options
1235»

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but I'm here. Now that y'all are good and drunk...................

Let's see............ who am I going to take advantage of........... hmmmmmm.............

OH ME ME!! and im late too.. but i dont have to be drunk to be taken advantage of ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Let's see............ who am I going to take advantage of........... hmmmmmm.............

OH ME ME!! and im late too.. but i dont have to be drunk to be taken advantage of ;)

Well hello... th_flirt.gif
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

now now... i didnt say it wasnt gonna be a challenge.. u gotta chase me first! catch me if u cannnn!
  • Carl01
    Options

now now... i didnt say it wasnt gonna be a challenge.. u gotta chase me first! catch me if u cannnn!

smiley-love034.gif
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I bought you mail order My plain wrapper baby Your skin is like vinyl The perfect companion You float in my new pool Deluxe and delightful Inflatable doll My role is to serve you Disposable darling Can't throw you away now Immortal and life size My breath is inside you I'll dress you up daily And keep you till death sighs Inflatable doll Lover ungrateful I blew up your body... But you blew my mind
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :laugh: lmfao....I'm dying here....you guys are effin hilarious and I am sooooo glad I got to this thread b4 sum1 killed it.....

I so needed that.....I wish I could contribute, but I just don't think I'm witty enough to top some of these posts hahaha :wink:
  • Carl01
    Options
    :laugh: lmfao....I'm dying here....you guys are effin hilarious and I am sooooo glad I got to this thread b4 sum1 killed it.....

I so needed that.....I wish I could contribute, but I just don't think I'm witty enough to top some of these posts hahaha :wink:

I bet that isn`t so...just try to post what seems funny (and within the rules angel4.gif ) and you will see.
    God knows I cringe at what the reaction may be to some of my "jokes" and have had my share of Hindenburgs...I`m just too stubborn or stupid to give up trying. :tongue:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    3943136_9112.jpg
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    That poor, poor doll. :noway:
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    party_ahq.jpg

LOL
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    oh my that doll's face..if i knew how to put pics up I would put something up.

I needed this ((:
  • Life0nMars86
    Options
    I can't find much that is possibly appropriate...and I'm not sure how to put images on hereee....but i'll attempt....

Its-peanut-butter-jelly-time-animated.gif

Join-The-Party.gif

Gingerbread-Man-Thong.gif
  • Life0nMars86
    Options
    well those came out just a littlleeee messed up lol...I tried.....

aha!!!! nevermind...I fixed them....I'm such a noob :blushing:
  • Carl01
    Options
    well those came out just a littlleeee messed up lol...I tried.....

aha!!!! nevermind...I fixed them....I'm such a noob :blushing:

You done good! :wink:
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    dang hackers
  • Life0nMars86
    Options
    dang hackers

lo siento :embarassed:
  • Life0nMars86