Recipe Calorie Calculator?

Options
sorry i don't know how to spell haha, but i make alot of things from scratch due to an allergy and livin more strictly in a Paleo lifestyle, but i still want more accurate calorie/fiber/mineral contents. an old friend of mine from years ago was dieting when i knew him and he mentioned something along thse lines, but idk how to even search for it. does anyone know what i'm talking about, or wether it exsists?? if so i'd be BEYOND appreciative if you shared, THANK YOOOOU!!

Replies

• feliciapeters
    Options
    here on the site you go into your food diary & across the top is recipes. you add the ingredients & tell it how many servingsd & it figures out the calories.

I use it all the time
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    It exist. When you are in your Food Diary look at the tool bar at the top of the page and it says recipes. Then you can click the create recipes on the right side of the page to enter new ones. Very easy and nice to have!!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    yes there is one... go to the food tab....then to recipes.... on the right side of the page is the calculator.
  • bmonahan115
    bmonahan115 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    oh holy co,wow thnks somuch! that's awesoooommeee!!!! :-D no more guessing! haha