Slimming world or Weight Watchers.. Help!!!

Options
HI.............all..................
have been so busy with my new job that have messed up my diet completely , everythg has gone wrong... now i am plannin to join either SW or WW... i need suggestion since many have advised Slimming world .. ( my own GP told me she lost a stone with slimming world) but my fitness trainer stands by WW... can anybody help moi phulease.... cuz i really need to start it AsaP.. please... bring in some inputs...

Replies

• watermelon
    Options
    HI.............all..................
    have been so busy with my new job that have messed up my diet completely , everythg has gone wrong... now i am plannin to join either SW or WW... i need suggestion since many have advised Slimming world .. ( my own GP told me she lost a stone with slimming world) but my fitness trainer stands by WW... can anybody help moi phulease.... cuz i really need to start it AsaP.. please... bring in some inputs...
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have neither used Weight Watchers or Slimming World; however, I had a good friend that lost weight with Weight Watchers. She was able to calculate "points" based on the nutritional value of an item, so we were always able to go out to restuarants.

Good Luck
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    My best friend lost lots of weight with Slimming World. I think Slimming World is better for people with A LOT of weight to lose. Best of luck which ever you chose :flowerforyou:
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My trainer said that Weight Watchers is the only proven one to help you lose weight and keep it off.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of slimming world
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I have done Weight Watchers and honestly MFP is very similar. I think you should try this out for a while and put the money you would spend on the other programs aside for rewards to yourself when you hit your milestones. I think Weight Watchers runs about $14 a week even if you put $10 aside per week, you could get a massage or buy yourself something special at each 10 pound loss.
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm with u, stick with MFP. We can help. Just ask, we have all the answers!!!!!
  • watermelon
    Options
    MFP is simply gr8.. but my work keeps me too busy to count my calories.. i grab watever i can.. and from half past 9 to half past 5.. am dug into my work.. n i have to control my diet.. MFP is gr8 but i need still do somthing.. well Slimming world is in the UK just incase many wonder wat it is.. I have heard its good n its around 10pounds start fees and 5 pounds a week for meetings.. n weight watchers is expensive.. since joinin fee is 40 pounds for 3 months now i wonder that is for joinin or meetings.. i am confused since on the website they say thats the initial fee and i think its too much...