small NSV

Options
FaeFae
FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
So ive lost almost 20 pounds altogether. I have not seen anyone though that I haven't seen in a while. We all know that people we see often are not going to see the change right away. I did see my ex on the weekend however there was no way in hell he was going to tell me he noticed especially with his new girlfriend there. Anyways today at work a coworker from a different site came in and she said something right away! She was like you look great Sarafae!! I was like really? i look like i rolled out of bed today! Then she put her hands to her face and made the slender motion. I was like oh thanks so much Ive lost almost 20 pounds. She was like you can tell, you look good!

OMG I was sooooo flipping excited to finally hear someone say it who actually noticed it!! I was worried it wasn't noticeable and now I know it is and im beyond ecstatic and now im even more motivated!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYA.....yup im a total geek!!! :tongue:

Replies

• abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That should be great motivation for you! You are a beautiful, smart girl, and I don't like when I read about you being down on yourself. We will succeed in this journey!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!! congrats!!! :-D it's always great when other people notice your accomplishments!
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    That is not a small NSV! It is awesome when some notices the hard work! Congrats!!!!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    That isn't small - it is one of my big goals!! (see, it is even in my sig file!)

Congratulations!!!
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's great...everyone needs that bump of accomplishment sometimes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!