New Calorie Counter...but excited!

Options
hello! I'm new to this sight and very excited! seems user-friendly! Well, single mom with a full time career and basically flying by the seat of my pants! haven't worked out in 6 years...slender build but need to tone and lose those extra 8 lbs! Looking forward to suggestions and such!

Best!
MariDM:smile:

Replies

• sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    welcome- I agree this site is very easy to use- it is never to late to start exercising take from someone who couldn't do a crunch or set up because of my weight- now it is easier- you are smart to take off the 8 pounds now and not let it get out of hand - I have lost 54 lbs and sitll need to loose 40 so you don't every want to get there - good luck and add me as a friend
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is a really great site with lots of tools & supportive people! Good luck on achieving your goals! :smile: You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • MaribelDM
    MaribelDM Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the support! Your words are inspiring. But how do i add u as a friend?? I could use MFP friends! So excited! Can u tell me how to add you?? i wil post pix when i get home!

~:-)