front day 32
DSCF3200.jpgDSCF3199.jpg

more front day 32
DSCF3203.jpg
DSCF3202.jpg

Replies

• parisianskies002
    Options
    Can see a little bit of a difference but you're not far off! Keep on going :)
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    i resized them on the site, how do I do it on here?
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    I have actually lost 32 pounds since January. 4 of them since starting MFP.
  • ktlivesoutloud
    ktlivesoutloud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have actually lost 32 pounds since January. 4 of them since starting MFP.

Excellent work 32 lbs is amazing in just a few months! Keep on going and we will watch for updates from your journey!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Your sides have smoothed out a lot. Just keep trucking hon. Like I said try to get a more zoomed out "after" so that it's easier to compare/contrast.
  • larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i think you have done awesome, and keep up the great work...you rock!
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Continue on your path! Good job!
  • want_to_be_skinny
    Options
    Next pic you take make sure you are smiling!!!! You have done well !!! keep it up... feel free to add me as friend...

145716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing an amazing job, and keep on moving forward! You are making great progress, and you will get to your goals!
  • bethanna91
    Options
    Good job!!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Ditto! Keep up the good work!
  • knothead76
    Options
    You are doing an excellent job! 30+ lbs in just a few months, that is just awesome! Keep up the hard work, and you will be where you want to be in such a short amount of time! And, I really don't care if you lost 30 lbs, or 3 lbs, the fact that you are brave enough to post pictures on here is exactly what these forums are about....bravo! You are very much an inspiration.
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all you hard work. You are going to reach you goals.
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    Thank you all. I have no intention on EVER giving up. this is something I have been trying to do for years, ever since I gained my 100 pounds after my PCOS set in. In January I started watching what I ate and then somebody I know through the Harry Potter world started an account here and then I signed up in march. I find this a very good tool. It keeps me accountable and I enjoy seeing everybody's progress and getting honest feedback from people who don't see me in real life every day. Furthermore, I have been motivated by a lot of the people who have become my friends on here. I want to be healthy and I want to kick my health problems out of my life for good. I also want to show people that I CAN do this without surgically shrinking my stomach. I work out hard every day, even when I don't feel like it. 30 days ago I would not have had the courage to post these pictures. All of your support encourages me and makes me believe that I really am seeing results. I feel really good about myself for the first time in a long time and I won't let one person's rude comment rain on my parade. I haven't measured my stomach or anything, but I do know that my pants are falling down if I don't have them tied tight enough and that my shirts are hanging off of me.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    32 pound loss is awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME attitude!!!!! You ARE going to do it..........your determination is in your writing. Inspiring!!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    PHENOMENAL! Your determination will get you to your goals. AMAZING!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Your hard work is truly paying off. :flowerforyou: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!