What's up!?

Options
Hello everyone.

I heard of this site from my sister in-law who happens to be a nutritionist that works for Jenny Craig. I was keeping an excel spreadsheet of my meals and calories consumed, but this site is a lot easier. I work from home and am usually sitting in a computer chair 8 hours a day.

I’ve gained weight and lost weight several times in the past 8 years. I went from 265 lbs my freshman year of college down to 195 lbs six months later. I graduated college at 215 lbs keeping myself pretty lean with weight trailing. Once I graduated I moved back home to run the family business, my friends were all still in college and I just fell out of the gym routine.

Between the sedentary life style and the fact that I broke both of my feet six months apart I’m back up to 275 lbs again. My wife and I have recently purchased bicycles and use them as an alternate to running on a treadmill. As my cardiovascular conditioning improves I plan on adding strength training two days per week. In my previous weight loss, weight training was the catalyst to weight loss. The more muscle mass I would gain, the faster my body would burn through the calories I consumed.

Wish me luck…

Replies