I just have to be honest.

I have been a very bad girl this whoooooole weekend. :indifferent: I am so bloated and just can't stop munching on the worst foods. I need to start asking myself how badly I want these last 5 lbs off...ughhhh I hate food!!! I feel like I don't look anything like I do in my profile pic anymore cause I'm so freaking bloated.. and that was taken like a week ago. I need to go to like a self control seminar or something. I need a real kick in the booty.

Only good thing about this disasterous (sp?) weekend is that I kept up with my exercise.

Thanks for listening.

Replies

• I have been a very bad girl this whoooooole weekend. :indifferent: I am so bloated and just can't stop munching on the worst foods. I need to start asking myself how badly I want these last 5 lbs off...ughhhh I hate food!!! I feel like I don't look anything like I do in my profile pic anymore cause I'm so freaking bloated.. and that was taken like a week ago. I need to go to like a self control seminar or something. I need a real kick in the booty.

Only good thing about this disasterous (sp?) weekend is that I kept up with my exercise.

Thanks for listening.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    well hon...its a good thing MONDAY is offically start over day!!! :drinker: so you get on that girl!!! and forget the weekend...past news...you know what you need to do, and I know you'll do it!! but ya know what...you did your exercise...so that's half the battle!!! woo hoo!

rooting for ya!!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • Thanks Ali..your words mean a lot! :smile: