hey! I didnt realize

Options
I recently discovered how wonderful ice water is!!!! omg.. I drank 4 cups at work and have drank 4 more big glasses since I have gotten home today. The stuff is great!!!! :happy:

Replies

• andreabjarnson
    Options
    SOOOOOO REFRESHING ISN'T IT! I LOVE IT:love:
  • DancingVe
    DancingVe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Especially after a hot day or great work-out! :)
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    I agree!! My favorite, really the only thing I drink now!!! Love, Love, Love it!! :drinker:
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Not for me. I HATE cold water. It has to be room temperature. Just drink it straight out of the tap.... now THAT'S refreshing!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Not for me. I HATE cold water. It has to be room temperature. Just drink it straight out of the tap.... now THAT'S refreshing!

Same! I can't stand ice water. Has to be room temp :)
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    The icier the better for me - I swap bottles in and out of the freezer to keep them as chilled as possible.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    My Mother in law use to say if you chew ice it helps you loose weight. I don't know if it was just something to keep your mind off food or if there is something to the cold? Does it speed up your metabolism?
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My Mother in law use to say if you chew ice it helps you loose weight. I don't know if it was just something to keep your mind off food or if there is something to the cold? Does it speed up your metabolism?
    something I learned in cold weather survival in the usmc is actually useful. It takes more calories to raise the temp of cold water to body temp. So your MIL is right.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    The icier the better for me - I swap bottles in and out of the freezer to keep them as chilled as possible.
    Every night I put in a 1L bottle of water with 1/3rd to 1/2 of water and let it freeze up.
    I then use that water bottle at work and keep filling it up. That big chunk of ice stays for most of my shift.