Dumb question.........

Options
Ok, yesterday I went 250 over my calorie limit....I tried to get my butt up to go to the gym to work it off, but could't manage it. Feeling guilty, I went to the gym this morning and worked my butt off. I burned enough calories for the next 3 days!!!

So, my question is--Would it have made a difference if I would have went to the gym last night??
If I am over my calories for one day and under the next, does it all even itself out???

I just realize I posted in "nutrition", should be in "exercise"....

Replies

• lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    Ok, yesterday I went 250 over my calorie limit....I tried to get my butt up to go to the gym to work it off, but could't manage it. Feeling guilty, I went to the gym this morning and worked my butt off. I burned enough calories for the next 3 days!!!

So, my question is--Would it have made a difference if I would have went to the gym last night??
    If I am over my calories for one day and under the next, does it all even itself out???

I just realize I posted in "nutrition", should be in "exercise"....
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I think everyone has gone over their calorie limit for the day once or twice. I also think that as long as you don't do it too much that its okay to splurge once in a while...I do. I don't deprive myself of anything. I find that when I do, I always fail. Don't feel too guilty about skipping the gym once or twice. Just get up the will power to go the next time. It will get easier and easier and soon just become part of your daily routine. Good luck to you.