HELP!!!!!

Options
I have been eating super healthy for like a month and not going over my calories, but this weekend I went all out and ate and drank a lot. It was my friend's 21st bday celebration and it was too much temptation not to eat all the good food and drinks. So yesterday I was determined to start my week right and I was under my calories by like 10. But today at 3pm I ate 3 slices of pizza which equal 250 cal each. I haven't eaten dinner and only have 25 cal for the rest of the day. Besides that, I feel super guilty for over eating. I don't want to go back to my old habits.
I need help and motivation to stay on track.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You need to make better choices during the day. 3 pieces of pizza is a lot. You need to watch portions size during the day so you don't have this problem. Unfortunately there is nothing you do for today. If you have any salad in the house, have that with tbls of dressing.
    Kiss today goodbye and start again tomorrow.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Just remember: pizza is better than Chinese food. And 90% good, 10% bad indulgences each week. Nothing wrong with celebrating a friend's birthday. Life is short!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. Beating yourself up can cause binges. Guilt is unhealthy.

It's okay to go over your calories once in a while. Don't starve yourself tonight just because you ate poorly at lunch. Have a nice big salad tonight with a little lean protein. Start fresh with a nice healthy breakfast tomorrow.
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    You can get back on track! No problem! Figure out what you'll have for dinner, then figure out what you need to work off to eat that. We all make mistakes and slip up sometimes. And it's hard to "be good" when you're out with friends and everyone else is eating whatever they want. Someone offers you a drink or junk food? It's not the end of the world! This is the rest of your life. If you worry about every little slip up, you're only going to be more stressed and increase the cortisol levels in your system. Breathe it out and let it go. You can always start again. We're all here for the motivation and support, and we've all gone through what you're going through. So, let it out. We'll listen and help in the best ways we can. But, in the end, you need to do this for yourself. Okay?
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk or do some dancing or something. Work off some of those calories. Don't be too hard on yourself. We all have similar days, just pick yourself up and move on. You can do this!!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    that is not the end of the world!
    It is ok.Take it easy and get back on track. Every day burn 200 cal more , until you make it up for today.And don't feel gulty.You did it for 30 days and you screw up two days - not so bad.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Everyone falls off the wagon - But, you need to decide if you're really on board with starting new habits and at least try to follow healthy eating 80 percent of the time. I learned a long time ago that no one but me is responsible for my eating - Tomorrow can start the new you.