Tae Boe anyone???....

Ok so hubby took me to target to get a workout video and he asks the clerk"where do they keep the big black guy's workout cd's" lol i was cracking up and some lady that was next to me did to and hubby was like what did i say? lol and she looked at me and said she know's who he's talking about cuz she has tha dvds too lol any ways i told the guy what we were looking for in simpler less racially specific terms lol and we go to the aisle they had nothing good except for billy blanks elite Tae Bo Boot camp

So i get home and pop it in needing the excercise for the day and wow!... i love it it comes with 3 dvd's and this band with a weight in it it works out every part of your body and i didnt feel out of breath or tires at any point during or after.. i think it is awesome for beginners like me and it help burn all those extra caloris you may have consumed.... you know im talking about those m&m's you snuck in:wink: ...or Maybe that was me :happy: lol any who i really recommend it for beginners i had used his videos before a long long time ago but this new one rocks i feel awesome after that workout woo gonna go shower now im all sweaty :tongue:

sorry for the long story :happy:

Anybody else do Tae Bo?

Replies

• Ok so hubby took me to target to get a workout video and he asks the clerk"where do they keep the big black guy's workout cd's" lol i was cracking up and some lady that was next to me did to and hubby was like what did i say? lol and she looked at me and said she know's who he's talking about cuz she has tha dvds too lol any ways i told the guy what we were looking for in simpler less racially specific terms lol and we go to the aisle they had nothing good except for billy blanks elite Tae Bo Boot camp

So i get home and pop it in needing the excercise for the day and wow!... i love it it comes with 3 dvd's and this band with a weight in it it works out every part of your body and i didnt feel out of breath or tires at any point during or after.. i think it is awesome for beginners like me and it help burn all those extra caloris you may have consumed.... you know im talking about those m&m's you snuck in:wink: ...or Maybe that was me :happy: lol any who i really recommend it for beginners i had used his videos before a long long time ago but this new one rocks i feel awesome after that workout woo gonna go shower now im all sweaty :tongue:

sorry for the long story :happy:

Anybody else do Tae Bo?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I do! I love him....I love Turbo Jam and running too and I alternate them....Tae bo always kicks my butt though....Billy is FIERCE!!! lol

hugs and best of luck!
    Ali
  • I also LOVE Taebo and Turbo Jam. Taebo Bootcamp was how i lost the weight after my first child. He will def. kick ur butt!!!! Enjoy!!!!!
  • Thnx i will.. i'm not going to lie their was a few excercises where he almost did all that burning was fierce my arms and leg's feel like there gonna fall off but in a good way lol :happy: it was actually quite relaxing afterwards i tried turbo jam but could get into it that why i needed billy i would love to run but i dont have the guts yet
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I do! I love him....I love Turbo Jam and running too and I alternate them....Tae bo always kicks my butt though....Billy is FIERCE!!! lol

hugs and best of luck!
    Ali
    Turbo Jam/Tae Bo sista! *low five!*
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Yep I was a big tae boe fan in college, it kicked my butt too. I enjoyed it so much I organized a kickboxing aerobic class for my classmates and I as a tension breaker. I agree too, stack it with something else so it doesn't become boring.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    I have been working on the instructional tape for Tae Bo...he teaches you how to do all the kicks and punches in a very laid back way...it still kicks my butt though and I can't keep up towards the end...I am learning how to punch and kick though, so I think it's great for self defense...I am working on a walking DVD right now that works better for me...but I am hoping to return to Tae Bo again sometime in the future.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    YEAH! I started with the original taeBo workout, before the big craze, about 10 years ago. It helped shape my whole body, I loved it. A few months ago I bought the "amped" version with 5 workouts and an amplifier (weighted) bar. I gotta have the variety :wink: Love this workout and how many calories I burn!!!

Enjoy! :bigsmile:
  • i love it i have a date with billy again today i cant wait to get started i enjoy his butt kicking lol and for some better news i lost another pound and a few inched of my waist YAY ME!:drinker: im so happy lol small accomplishment makes me stay soo motivated though:happy: