New to My Fitness Pal

Court
Court Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
After discussing this site with friends (one lost over 50lbs since April) I decided to check it out. I'm really excited to get started and I hope to lose 20 lbs by my wedding in October and continue to lose into the new year. I know I won't be too slim for my wedding photos, but my fiance loves me as is. I just want to be healthy and to start living the family life actively.

-Court

Replies

• Court
    Court Posts: 2
    After discussing this site with friends (one lost over 50lbs since April) I decided to check it out. I'm really excited to get started and I hope to lose 20 lbs by my wedding in October and continue to lose into the new year. I know I won't be too slim for my wedding photos, but my fiance loves me as is. I just want to be healthy and to start living the family life actively.

-Court
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome Court:flowerforyou: And congratulations on your wedding day. You will make your goal, especially since you with the Fitness Pal's.:smile:
  • Welcome to the site.. My husband and I do this together and we have had a lot of support from everyone. This to me has been one of the easiest "programs" to follow.

Good luck and always ask for help if you need it.

Steph
This discussion has been closed.