ladies I need some encouragement after miscarriage

Options
2»

Replies

• IdaBetances
    IdaBetances Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. We are here to support you. My sister had a miscarriage about a year ago. And last Friday she had the beautiful girl on my profile pic. I love this quote because it's just perfect : "Tears are God’s gift to us.  Our holy water.  They heal us as they flow." So cry all you need to cry, we will be the shoulder you need in this difficult moment. Then come back strong!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    sorry for your loss.Give yourself time to grieve.There`s lots of support here.take care of yourself.
    jane
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    **big hug** My gosh. I noticed you mentioning blood loss a couple days ago but I had no idea. You did not do ANYthing wrong. I'm not just saying that to be nice. Try to not think that way because women who KNOW they are pregnant can easily miscarry. It's pretty common in the first 3 months. It is okay to cry and feel down. This is a major thing to have experienced. Maybe you could talk to your husband and reconsider talking to family. It might be something positive for you to have their support. ? You definitely need some love and support and strength from others right now.
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am truly sorry for your loss! Having had two miscarriages of my own I understand the guilt and regret that goes along with it. You really do need to give yourself time to mourn and heal. Getting back into the swing of exercise should be done only when you feel ready. Take care of yourself first and foremost. If you start to feel like you want to do something, some nice walks will keep you active without straining yourself. feel free to message me or friend me if you would like someone else in your support system.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I had a miscarriage when I was three month along. It is a hard thing. For the first week after it actually happened I didn't want to do anything. I took the week off of work and stayed home and was an emotional wreck. It has been four years and I still get emotional thinking about it. The pain doesn't ever completely go away it just gets easier to deal with.

No one can tell you how to get over it and what to do. You have to make those decisions. If you do not deal with it then it will make it even harder day to day.

Give it time and soon you will be able to go out and continue your day to day. Grieving it is a healthy process. Don't give up! Start slowly with going out with friends.

Good luck!
  • annkavalam
    Options
    Hey peeps, been looking for a forum on this topic. I've lost 5 babies over the last year and half and have pile don weight with every pregnancy. Just lost the last one a coupel fo weeks ago and have decided I want to get back into shape and fight the depression. Would love to hear how people have coped..