Biggest Loser

Options
lynnie_1
lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
Who got kicked off tonight? I was distracted by mfp and didn't get to seeeeeeeeeeee

Replies

• nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I pvred it, so I don't know. BUT if noone anwsers this before me, I will log in who. Lol.
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ken went home tonight
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I don't know because I am in Cali!
  • jodimitchell
    jodimitchell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i was kinda hoping it would be hannah :( They need to let courtney come back!!
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hannah, she's my fav fav. I was picking my lip in total anticipation as it went 2-2, then 3 - and she was safe and I was so happy.... I announced my happiness on Facebook, Lol. Eee, yay.

But poor Ken..
  • tnaconde
    tnaconde Posts: 25
    Options
    i didnt want hannah to go either. i was happy it was ken instead. i also, would love for courtney to come back. i really liked her. i love watching bob and brett. such eye candy, lol. they could train me anyday!!
  • LusciousLeaks
    Options
    I really miss Courtney too! I wanted her to win!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a favorite, but got tired of Kaylee blaming everything on her dad. :indifferent:
  • jodimitchell
    jodimitchell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a favorite, but got tired of Kaylee blaming everything on her dad. :indifferent:

Kaylee is just so boring... they keep trying to get an interesting storyline going with her and how NOW she really wants it...oh wait NOW she really wants it....Im sure it will be the same next week, i just cant get on her bandwagon, but she does look great!!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    So, thanks to a basketball playoff game, my station 'resumed our regular programming already in progress' and I only got to see the 5 weigh ins to the end .... so can someone please tell me why, when Brett left after his team was elminated one by one, at the end it was Bob, Brett and Cara ... what happened to Jillian???
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    So, thanks to a basketball playoff game, my station 'resumed our regular programming already in progress' and I only got to see the 5 weigh ins to the end .... so can someone please tell me why, when Brett left after his team was elminated one by one, at the end it was Bob, Brett and Cara ... what happened to Jillian???

Jillian was there during the "last chance workouts" but had to leave because of a family emergency before the weigh ins.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Jillian was there during the "last chance workouts" but had to leave because of a family emergency before the weigh ins.

Thank you ... I was very confused! I was hoping it was by choice though ... family emergency doesn't sound like fun either :(