Hi. I'm new here and tired of feeling tired.

Options
I am 55 years old and have worked in an office for the past 17 years. I Have tried various weight loss programs to no avail. I am hoping that I can reach my goal weight of 130 pounds by next year.

Replies

• lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Welcome to MFP!!!
  • JP_Abstract
    Options
    Definitely a realistic goal... good luck and remain focused
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hello and welcome to a wonderful site to get motivation and support!
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me as a friend I am working on losing 53 pounds and at this point in my life .... I am pacing myself at loosing all by next January when I started! Good luck and welcome
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,129 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are lots of us over 50 here. I wish you luck and laughter. :smile:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to MFP. I am totally addicted to this site. I have lost 6 pounds and 3 inches in my waist in a week and a half. It keeps me motivated and totally on track! Please feel free to add me as a buddy for motivation
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Welcome. The support on here is wonderful. I am 51 have lost a lot but have a lot more to lose. I am taking the journey slowly and changing my habits as I go, I hope. Good luck.
  • JulieJacobus
    JulieJacobus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this has been a fantastic tool for me. I, too, am over 50, worked in an office for most of my adult life and decided to make some major changes in my life. One of them is to take off this butt that I have gained over the past few years. Hooking up with friends and encouraging others has helped me. Good luck and keep up the good work!!
  • Babz55
    Babz55 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I think what I have been lacking is a good support system. You have all given me hope tht this time I can lose the weight and keep it off.
  • Deborah50
    Options
    Welcome! Keep coming back it works! Let's be friends! It's always nice to have people to help get me motivated. Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!