Looking for support from people that are on every day!

Options
I am looking to make friends that are on MFP consistently. It was odd having friends on that weren't on all the time and didn't seem to take it seriously. Anyone looking for support?

Replies

• chrissymay4
    Options
    I am always looking for support and to help motivate others!! Feel free to add me.. I've logged on for 71 days in a row with NO END IN SIGHT!! Best of luck in your journey & I hope we can help each other!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Im obsessed with this place LMAO! Im here, lets do this girl!!
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm on pretty much everyday during the week! I still log in my diary on the weekends, but usually don't post/comment as much. Adding you now :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    that would be! lol
  • jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i am on everyday
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am totally addicted to this site so I am very committed. Please feel free to add me as a friend and let me know how I can help!
  • tonistokes529
    Options
    This is why I LOVE this site. Awesome people trying to reach similar goals!
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kerry and I'm an MFP addict! Sending friend request now:)
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    That would be me:))
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm adding ya! I'm always logging and completing my diaries and I love reading when others complete theirs too. Gives me lots of ideas and new things to try out =)
  • jpowell3976
    jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Adding you now. I spend 95% of my computer time on here. :wink:
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am always on here many times during the day. Feel free to add me!!! I can always use some motivation and always there to encourage!! :)
  • happymommy2010
    Options
    I am on alot, i love this place!!! Please feel free to add me. I have been been on everyday ...countless times
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I am here every single day and while I am no longer able to message on each and every post from my friends (I love trying to!) I do update about myself throughout the day and try to send messages to my pals :smile: Feel free to shoot a friend request if you could use me!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have been on every single day. I pop on normally a few times a day and occasionally in the evenings I keep it open the whole night and wander around.
  • astauff
    astauff Posts: 32
    Options
    you can add me I am always on...I have the app on my phone which I absolutely love because I can add food throughout the day even when Im out or at work. It is really helpful when you have people who are on constantly, its great encouragement
  • DLPenny
    DLPenny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i am on here everyday..please add me
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I am on here every day! It's great to have support from people who are on a lot! Feel free to add me if you'd like :-)
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day, there might be a few times on the weekends that I might not log on as I work 12 hour overnight shifts but so far I'm on multiple times a day...I'm addicted!
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    I've been on everyday for 19 days and counting! :D Feel free to add me! This journey will not be won by leaps and bounds, but rather by baby steps consistently. Best of luck on your weight loss goals!