Lean to Classic

Options
I'm currently in my 2nd week of P90X lean.. But im thinking of switching to the classic. I feel like im not really getting anywhere. I was sore for maybe the 1st 3 days and then after that it was a breeze. So i feel like the lean version is really much of a challenge for me right now. WHat are your suggestions on switching to the classic version?

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in my 2nd week of P90X lean.. But im thinking of switching to the classic. I feel like im not really getting anywhere. I was sore for maybe the 1st 3 days and then after that it was a breeze. So i feel like the lean version is really much of a challenge for me right now. WHat are your suggestions on switching to the classic version?

Switch on up! I never considered doing the Lean because I run as well so I get plenty of cardio in already. Come join the Plyo revolution!! :)
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    lol...I was thinking about doing the plyo on my "rest" days.. It seems fun and like it would definately help in toning and losing weight more. I'm excited. I feel great but I still feel as tho im not really getting anywhere with the lean program.. I guess Im just really impatient! SO I might start the classic when phase 2 starts.. Just cause I have 1 week left of i guess i can call it "regular" training, and then its my rest week. So after my rest week i think I might start the classic. Hows P90x been for you? When did you start seeing a difference?
  • nahhan12
    nahhan12 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Lean too! I see what you mean about it not feeling as intense as it should. I was just thinking today "hmm..i haven't really been super sore for a few days". Make sure you're pushing yourself with the right weights. There's really only 2 days that are different on Classic but Plyo looks like a beast so go for it if you think that's more of what you're looking for. I think doing the switch after your first rest week is a great idea!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    lol...I was thinking about doing the plyo on my "rest" days.. It seems fun and like it would definately help in toning and losing weight more. I'm excited. I feel great but I still feel as tho im not really getting anywhere with the lean program.. I guess Im just really impatient! SO I might start the classic when phase 2 starts.. Just cause I have 1 week left of i guess i can call it "regular" training, and then its my rest week. So after my rest week i think I might start the classic. Hows P90x been for you? When did you start seeing a difference?

I started seeing a difference at week 2.
    I would finish Phase 1 and then switch to classic with the start of Phase 2 if that is what you want.

Here are my 30 day pics

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/emmaleigh47/P90X Photos/30-Side-1.jpg