For those who drink Silk products

Options
Just wanted to give you a heads up, in case you haven't seen it yet. Basically you go to the Silk site and click on the "get a coupon" in the right hand corner, register a new account and get a $2 coupon for any Silk half gallon. There is a coupon printer thingy you need to install to print the coupon but well worth it.

I managed to print off two of them. An added bonus for me is our local Safeway is having a sale on Silk half gallons for 1.99 starting tomorrow so I'm getting them for free. :smokin:

http://switchtosilk.com/

Replies

• Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm so addicted to almond milk. Our store has a generic brand that I like even better than the Silk but it's always nice to have options.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just bought Silk chocolate almond milk today for the first time and it's sooooo yummy.
  • jeremymaritz
    Options
    Silk chocolate tastes so unbelievably sinful...YUM!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thank you!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across it when I was trying to be coupon savvy after being inspired by that crazy Extreme Couponing show.
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm going to print it now!
  • MissMe2morrow
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the tip! :drinker:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great thanks for the tip. I drink silk almond unsweeten all the time.
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm so addicted to almond milk. Our store has a generic brand that I like even better than the Silk but it's always nice to have options.

yep, ditto. the best thing I invested $3.50 in ever, it was a gamble, I didnt know if I would like it and didnt want to buy it a just throw it out....lol they really should sell pints of it for people to try it, their sells would double.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

yep, ditto. the best thing I invested $3.50 in ever, it was a gamble, I didnt know if I would like it and didnt want to buy it a just throw it out....lol they really should sell pints of it for people to try it, their sells would double.

lol That was me today. I actually stood there for several minutes thinking about it (and looking for pints). My daughter was getting impatient so I just threw it in the cart.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Bump! And thanks!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow...........I thought this was going to be an awful comment about Silk products............so relieved!! Thanks for your comment!
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I make my protein shakes with the unsweetened almond milk. SO tasty!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    i broke down and bought the new silk coconut milk. yummy! but for some reason it is like 1.50 more than the almond. jealous i havent seen the chocolate yet.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

They do! Like at some convenience stores. Can't find them at the grocery store tho.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try this, and perfect now with the coupon. I have a question tho, is there a good amount of calcium in it?
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    When I clicked the box on the first page for the coupon and the challenge it said a 75 cent coupon not 2 bux? Did miss something?
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Just fill out the survey thing and as long as it's a new account you'll get a $2 coupon. It said the same thing for me