Urgent Prayer Request (and update on previous prayer request

Options
Last night I was told that my Dr's secretary's two little boys (5 & 7) have Ecoli
and the Dr's said there is nothing else they can do for them.
They said they are going to die.
I've been praying ever since and asking others to pray, so if you would be so inclined, I'd appreciate it.
Their parents are a minister and his wife and they have 5 kids I believe. One is in a wheel chair and has spina bifida with complications, etc...they've had beyond their fair share of death scares with that little one.
Please pray for them all.

OKay, now a happy update on past prayer request!!
The man from my church who was struck by the car (while on his motorcycle) is doing really well!
He's up and walking around a bit, he got his voice back (his throat was paralyzed) and he can EAT!!! Before it was feeding tubes and he couldn't even have water.
So he is improving and expected to make a full recovery!!
Praise God!

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Last night I was told that my Dr's secretary's two little boys (5 & 7) have Ecoli
    and the Dr's said there is nothing else they can do for them.
    They said they are going to die.
    I've been praying ever since and asking others to pray, so if you would be so inclined, I'd appreciate it.
    Their parents are a minister and his wife and they have 5 kids I believe. One is in a wheel chair and has spina bifida with complications, etc...they've had beyond their fair share of death scares with that little one.
    Please pray for them all.

OKay, now a happy update on past prayer request!!
    The man from my church who was struck by the car (while on his motorcycle) is doing really well!
    He's up and walking around a bit, he got his voice back (his throat was paralyzed) and he can EAT!!! Before it was feeding tubes and he couldn't even have water.
    So he is improving and expected to make a full recovery!!
    Praise God!
  • chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Options
    I will keep this family in my prayers. Especially for the two lttle boys. Keep us informed.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Praise God about the man recovering from the motorcycle accident! That's totally awesome! Isn't it amazing to watch (hear about) a miracle happening in front of you?
    I have said a prayer for the little boys. The Lord knows what is best and will give that family everything they need. He has His eyes on these two boys and cares very much for them. I will keep them in my prayers.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Awwww :brokenheart: ...that's so sad :cry: ...I will keep them all in my prayers...:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, that's great news about the man!:smooched:

Prayer is on it's way for the boys:frown:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Poor boys :ohwell:

Let's hope a miracle happens to them...
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!
    Gotta keep the faith...keep praying..I'll let you know when *I* know anything!