Wanting to give up.

Options
2»

Replies

• Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Small steps and we all will get there together, at various times, but we will achieve our goals through the strength and support of our friends.

“I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.”

Life is too short for regrets, we've got to enjoy the journey :)

Beautiful! OP....you owe nothing to anyone but YOURSELF! Be good to YOU!!!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Even if you eat the entire bag (but please don't because you'll feel sick) it won't change your feelings. Dealing with the roots of overeating takes time, dedication and help. Maybe a nice soothing bath, a walk or calling a friend might be better coping mechanisms. If you do eat the trail mix--try not to feel super guilty about it. Learn from this experience and move on--every day is a new chance for success.
    So true...you're gonna have days when you don't do as well as usual but you can't beat yourself up about it. We're human and it happens. Just don't let anyone else's negativity influence your actions. Keep your mind made up that you will stick with this whether you slip up or not and you won't have those bad feelings. Whatever goes wrong today can be rectified tomorrow! You can friend me if you like...know that you're not alone and please don't give up!:brokenheart:
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Small steps and we all will get there together, at various times, but we will achieve our goals through the strength and support of our friends.

“I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.”

Life is too short for regrets, we've got to enjoy the journey :)

I love this so much. I made it my facebook status to remind myself of that. Thank you for the motivation.