my boss noticed....

Options
KickassYas
KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
its a lil nsv for me considering that this has been such a rough journey for me. talk about a battle with myself.

but today i was walkin around in jeans and a tank top at work today (because i was just way too lazy to dig out cute stuff) and my boss walked by... stopped and said "hey.... you look good! lose weight?" and i looked at her and smiled. I said i was trying and she said "no... succeeding."

yeah. i about cried was a so happy.

and then i walked into the kitchen and a co worker says "well you look thinner."

LOL!!! one right after the other.

it was a good day. :)

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    NSV double-tap. Nice! Haha. Truly a good day indeed.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Love it! Are you going to get a weightloss ticker?
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    hooray!! nice NSV
  • silkystarfish
    Options
    awesome when that happens!
    be proud and walk with your head held high, and keep that smile shining bright!!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    That's what's up....take it from them "succeeding " not "trying"....keep it up =^.^=
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    well done :)
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    OMG Awesome!!! This post totally made me smile from ear to ear for you (for serious). I can't even imagine, you must be on cloud 9!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Way to be gaaaangsteh! Great work, doll!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Now THAT'S an NSV!!!

The girl in the deli station at the caf at work has been out due to a surgery on her leg... and of course most of last week I was out sick. I went in for a sandwich yesterday and she kept complimenting how nice I looked and that she could see I'm losing weight. :bigsmile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    OMG Awesome!!! This post totally made me smile from ear to ear for you (for serious). I can't even imagine, you must be on cloud 9!

me too! awesome!!
  • Chiclet26
    Chiclet26 Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome! Nothing like a good boost! I love it when that happens!
  • KickassYas
    Options
    Love it! Are you going to get a weightloss ticker?

i have one i'm just way too lazy to put it on here when you can just click on my name and see it LOL my stuff is open to everyone.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh see we are not the only ones seeing your hottness! :bigsmile:

You got this! I love that you are happy!! I feel like running around on a hugging spree all Tigger like! :heart:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Psshaw...and here you were feeling down not too long ago when all along you're doing awesome! I'm proud of you!
  • kendallheather
    kendallheather Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    that is what kept me going people would say i look great and that there was my motivation i need but now i need more
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! So proud of you!!
  • KickassYas
    Options
    thank you all so much you're sooo awesome. :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!