I'm going back to the island!!!

Options
Unlike (Ty) who seems to have swam out to the island again...COME BACK TY!!! Here's a question for you.

You are being shipped off to an island far far far far away. You are able to take ONLY ONE type of food with you. What food would you to take? Only one edible item....

Anyone?

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Unlike (Ty) who seems to have swam out to the island again...COME BACK TY!!! Here's a question for you.

You are being shipped off to an island far far far far away. You are able to take ONLY ONE type of food with you. What food would you to take? Only one edible item....

Anyone?
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I can hunt and gather for everything else!
  • mhaarhaus
    Options
    I would take apples! They are good and juicy when they are ripe, can be mashed and roasted. Ultimately, once they get old, they can be fermented in the sun. Apples, definitely apples :drinker:

MA

83518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmm.....does liquor count? :bigsmile: I would take rum...I can hunt for food :bigsmile: But I cant make liquor on my own...or beer...welllll maybe I could but I'm not sure how...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I can hunt and gather for everything else!

That was *exactly* my first thought as well! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be food???
    How about crap for TOM??? :mad:
    no leaves for me!:sick:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Heh, I would take a lifetime supply of Fiddle Faddle. It's obvious I'll be doing plenty of exercise, getting plenty of protein, and unless it is a VERY desert Island, fruit too, but probably won't be a whole ton of popcorn drizzled in caramel hangin around.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Heh, I would take a lifetime supply of Fiddle Faddle. It's obvious I'll be doing plenty of exercise, getting plenty of protein, and unless it is a VERY desert Island, fruit too, but probably won't be a whole ton of popcorn drizzled in caramel hangin around.
    hey.. I love Fiddle Faddle!!! Gimme some!:angry:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

You only get some if you are with me on the island (hmm that has some interesting context too it doesn't it? :tongue: )
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

You only get some if you are with me on the island (hmm that has some interesting context too it doesn't it? :tongue: )
    Sounds yummy to me Mista!:smooched:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Sweet Tea. Good lord I loves me some Sweet Tea....

homer_drool.gif
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    My son is the brilliant one in the family.

I said pancakes.
    Hubby said Pizza.
    My daughter said spaghetti....

My son said chicken noddle soup...because it has a meat, veggie, and you can drink the liquids...since you can't bring fresh water. :huh: How did kids get so smart these days??? I friggin brought pancakes...What am I going to do with a bunch of bread products??? LOL
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

Now, let's not go THERE again... :noway:
    Sheesh! :laugh: :tongue: