Boosting Your Weight Loss

Options
To all my readers and future subscribers. I have posted a new blog post which is called "Boosting Your Weight Loss" Its a continuation of my "Getting Started" Series. Please let me know what you guys think :)

Replies

• ryzola
    ryzola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Casein and Whey are all well and good, but how will they actually AID your weight loss? Unless you are using them as some kind of meal substitute? Otherwise, I'm confused. I actually rep for Optimum Nutrition, and rate their products highly, but use these more for muscle repair and development as opposed to weight loss?

Also, Kre-Alkalyn, do you use this for more focus and energy? How does it aid your weight loss? I know it's a lot 'drier' than most creatine and wont bloat you out, but I haven't personally used it.

As for the Gluta-Lyn, I'm on the fence - there is a 50/50 split as to whether it's even worth using. Amino profiles of most protein powders and supplements usually provide a good hit of glutamine. Hell, I even used to use it - but have since stopped and noticed little, to no difference and am better off in my wallet.

ZMA for sleep I find is good, helps settle me. But scientific studies says it does naff all otherwise. I'd probably drop that too - else, I'm confused as to why it helps you lose weight?

Personally...it's an ECA stack every time. In conjunction with a good diet I watch the pounds fly off.
  • Vegasboricua702
    Options
    Casein and Whey are all well and good, but how will they actually AID your weight loss? Unless you are using them as some kind of meal substitute? Otherwise, I'm confused. I actually rep for Optimum Nutrition, and rate their products highly, but use these more for muscle repair and development as opposed to weight loss?

Also, Kre-Alkalyn, do you use this for more focus and energy? How does it aid your weight loss? I know it's a lot 'drier' than most creatine and wont bloat you out, but I haven't personally used it.

As for the Gluta-Lyn, I'm on the fence - there is a 50/50 split as to whether it's even worth using. Amino profiles of most protein powders and supplements usually provide a good hit of glutamine. Hell, I even used to use it - but have since stopped and noticed little, to no difference and am better off in my wallet.

ZMA for sleep I find is good, helps settle me. But scientific studies says it does naff all otherwise. I'd probably drop that too - else, I'm confused as to why it helps you lose weight?

Personally...it's an ECA stack every time. In conjunction with a good diet I watch the pounds fly off.

Casein and Whey build muscle. Muscles burn calories, which in turn burns fat.

I use Kre-Alkalyn as a pre-workout in conjunction with 1 scoop of whey protien which I drink pre/during/post workout. I find that creatine gives me more focus and energy to push threw the extra reps at higher intensity.

I got Gluta-Lyn for free from bodybuilding.com I've expereinced little to no soreness while taking this suppliment.

ZMA I bought just to try out. I work nights and I have a mild case of insomnia. I dont take it everyday. Just the days where I find myself a little restless after work.