Hump Busters Inc!

SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
Good morning beautiful darlings! Well today is "hump day" but that doesn't bother us at all. Today is going to be a day of complete victory. I totally have faith that each of you are going to go out and seize the day, conquer every giant, slay every dragon and meet every goals you set for yourself. I have more than faith you will do it, I KNOW you will do it. Why? Take a good look at yourselves. You are beautiful, smart, strong, sexy, and just plain wonderful! And you ooze confidence. And that's the key there. You were already beautiful before you set off on your "good health' journey... but you are freaking GORGEOUS with this new found confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I said these things to you everyday for the next 100 years they would never be less true & I would never tire of saying it. Each and everyone of you are to be admired and are a true inspiration. So go out today, my sexy warriors, and kick total butt! I will be cheering you on from here in Texas. :-)
Blessings and love my darlings,
Ed

ps: Hubba hubba at each and everyone of you! I just cant believe how beautiful you all are. It's enough to give a guy a heart attack! Love you all!

Replies

• lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Thank you for the great motivation, Ed! Love it when I see your positive messages! Have a kick-butt day, yourself!:heart:
  • msmith101
    msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
    :blushing: WOW, SoldierDad, That was amazing!!! I sooooo needed that right now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart: and right back at ya!!! :happy:
  • LOL!! So cute!
    I jogged 2 miles this morning!! WOOT!! Yesterday I also jogged 2 miles! I think I'm going to aim for 10 miles this week! I think it's going to depend on the weather and how determined I am to get up on Saturday! ;-)
    BTW... you're up early!! (I'm one to talk... I get up at 4:30 to go jogging... LOL)
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    What a great message to begin my day and it comes right after my morning walk. Thank you. Have a great day yourself! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Woo Hoo...now we are pumped for a great day! :drinker:

thanks a bunch, Ed. I'm going to carry that with me all day.:happy:
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    thanks ed, you are amazing!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Although i am all the way in Australia I will re read this tomorrow morning and have a Kick butt day!

Thank you for being so motivating and i hope you have a wonderful day too.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    I love you beautiful people and I am so happy to share this journey with you.
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    You are the best Ed :-)
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Thanks Ed Yay now I am ready :)
This discussion has been closed.