I can finally post here!

Options
Gwooh
Gwooh Posts: 80 Member
I can finally post here!

My first goal was to lose 20lbs…and I am finally there!!! I’m so proud of me! I’m doing this the right way no more yo-yo for me. I have been committed to this lifestyle change since January and the new habits are sticking. I have even completed my first 5K in under 43 minutes (I know have some work to do to but I finished and wasn’t dead last!).

Just wanted to share that I have lost 20lbs!

Replies

• Aruba08
    Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    well done that is fantastic, keep it up!!
  • tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to go you are doing so awesome!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • LandonsMom2010
    LandonsMom2010 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!! keep up the great work!!! =)
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic news! Well done. :smile:
  • lisam724
    lisam724 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is Great keep up the good work !!!!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! That is awesome about the 5k. I've wanted to do one but have been nervous I would be last and feel stupid. Hopefully at some point I'll get to where I'm comfortable with it. 20 lbs. down is awesome!! Keep up the good work:)
  • brazilian27
    Options
    I'm super happy for you..trust me I know how great you are feeling right now...my first goal was lose 40 lbs and I end up losing almost 70 lbs....stick with your new lifestyle and you will see how far you will go. I remember I could barely walk in inclicle no treadmills..I used to hate them!! I kept trying and trying and today I can run 6 miles or more without a colapse....life is good sweetie specially when you live it in a healthy way...always face what you challenge the most...for me was runnig...I did...cycling was a big one for me too and today I do 15 to 20 miles...kickboxing..omg that what super crazy..now I do once or twice a week....yoga..i thought it was impossible to such crazy poses and today I can't survive without yoga once a week...now my new challenge is strenght trainning...I started with body pump 3 months ago and I fell much stronger lol...now I'm doing free weights, push ups and pull ups which it is a HUGE challenge for me but I'm working on it...GOOD LUCK nad keep pushing yourself :) GOD BLESS
  • Gwooh
    Gwooh Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Go girl! I need some motivation.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Amazing feeling :)
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Good job! That's great to hear! Very inspiring.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    YAY!!! good job
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very inspiring!!!!!!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the awesome work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!