Ok, I went out and did it anyway.....

Options
Yesterday my DH has this brillian idea that for our beach vacation next week I should buy a new bathing suit. I have posted recently that I haven't lost any weight since May so I wasn't exactly thrilled to try on a new suit. We went to D**cks Sporting Goods and I tried on a bikini that actually looked decent enough so I bought it. I have no idea what I was thinking :noway: but hopefully when I get back I will have some pics that I will post and you can see for youself. Now that I bought this new suit I guess I will have to be good on vacation. :bigsmile:

Replies

• SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my DH has this brillian idea that for our beach vacation next week I should buy a new bathing suit. I have posted recently that I haven't lost any weight since May so I wasn't exactly thrilled to try on a new suit. We went to D**cks Sporting Goods and I tried on a bikini that actually looked decent enough so I bought it. I have no idea what I was thinking :noway: but hopefully when I get back I will have some pics that I will post and you can see for youself. Now that I bought this new suit I guess I will have to be good on vacation. :bigsmile:
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Go...have fun...and rock that bikini!!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I better you look better then you think! :wink:

Have fun, hawt mama!! :drinker:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Girl, just go rock that suit. I just got back from a week at the beach and I wore a tankini most all week. I was inspired by women of all shapes and sizes, wearing suits, because they WANTED to wear them. Just don't worry and enjoy the water and sun!