Question on Weight Training

Options
I was just wondering how I could figure out the calories I burn when I'm weight training? I sweat quite a bit and do several different exercises. I didn't know if there is a site or some way to calculate how much you burn. I use free weights only (I met with a personal trainer a while back and she gave me several exercies to do using free weights and a stability ball) and lunges, squats and crunches. Does anyone know how to at least estimate this?
*kistinbee*

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering how I could figure out the calories I burn when I'm weight training? I sweat quite a bit and do several different exercises. I didn't know if there is a site or some way to calculate how much you burn. I use free weights only (I met with a personal trainer a while back and she gave me several exercies to do using free weights and a stability ball) and lunges, squats and crunches. Does anyone know how to at least estimate this?
    *kistinbee*
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    If you enter it in the Cardio section, it will calculate the "strength" training. It's somewhere around 250-300 calories an hour.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I honestly never thought to try and put it under cardio! :tongue: I found where you enter it. Thanks so much!!

*Kistinbee*