At Easter I eat chocolate yum!!!

DaniiDean
DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
edited September 26 in Food and Nutrition
So Easter is here oh so soon. I WILL be eating a whole nestle rolo easter egg and the packet of rolos that come with it which equals up to a massssive 1605 calories oh my.

Have a lovely easter. I wont be eating much else for the day and will be dancing off the calories. Have a lovely weekend :)

Replies

• Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Enjoy your Chocolate, hun!

At Easter, I eat Rabbits and Chickens. They are pink n yellow and covered in sugar.

Actually I don't do Easter (in the way of the Easter Bunny).
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Thats ok. I'm treating myself to a Reese's PB Egg. AND I CAN'T WAIT! :o)
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    I have the same plan! Bring on the chocolates!!!! (Plus it's my bday on Saturday!!!) I deserve some of that chocolate! Watch out mini eggs I am coming to get u!
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Mmmm Robins Eggs. I will be having a few out of the nieces baskets.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    I love Easter candy and chocolate. It is all so good but my favorite is Cadbury Eggs and the Reese's PB eggs...they just taste different than the regular cups! Enjoy everyone! Everything in moderation :happy:
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    I've stayed away from the Cadbury eggs so far, but I do plan to have a caramel and a cream one on Easter. YUM!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    I have asked for one dark chocolate bunny (which usually takes several days for me to consume) and I will eat at least one Cadburry Creme Egg.... those are YUMMMY!
  • I asked my fam to make me a "health basket" filled with fruits, gum, and makeup. Its family tradiion to exchange baskets even if the Easter bunny is no more ;) But... Im not going to be a Scrooge. Im cooking a ham dinner and there's no way im making myself choke down a salad while they drool over a juicy ham! Its a holiday so Im CELEBRATING!!
  • hull37
    hull37 Posts: 11
    we are planning a bbq and some beers on saturday and im gunno enjoy ever part of it lol
  • annarface
    annarface Posts: 77 Member
    First time ever not celebrating Easter with chocolate eggs! But I don't crave chocolate so I'm not bothered at all. (: Might have to have a boiled real egg to compensate.. haha!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Usually I have those Cadburry chocolate eggs with the frosting in the middle up until Easter. I have one in the car and I haven't touched it which is amazing. Probably good it's out there! I love chocolate, but haven't really had the craving for any lately. We're having company for Easter so I hope it doesn't change too much. :)
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    I've stayed away from the Cadbury eggs so far, but I do plan to have a caramel and a cream one on Easter. YUM!

I'm with you on the Cadbury eggs! I LOVE them and I will have one on Easter.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    I'm looking forward to AFTER Easter enjoying 1/2 price tub of bunny jujubes! 1/2 a tub is over 900 cals so I'll probably wait for the following weekend after my exam is done and I can burn off at least 500 cals at the gym.

Here is a fun slide-show of treats that are 100 cals or less. The Reeces Egg is so that sounds like a great day-after 1/2 price purchase for me!

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/slideshow.asp?show=52&page=2
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member

OOOOHHHHH I have been dreaming of these! I actually found a recipe for homemade ones so those are going to be my treat. Plus my moms cupckaes which are the absolute best. They have a fudge frosting then she sprinkles coconut on top. Mmmmm I can't wait for Sunday.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    I will be out of town at my sisters house. Thank goodness she is a terrible cook so no worries on pigging out at dinner! :laugh:

I will make the kids a small basket at the hotel and make sure I dont buy any candy I like! This easter Safe! Woot Woot!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    I'm going all out on the Easter chocolate, too. I.cannot.wait!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Thanks for the candy site information. WOw, 3 robbin's eggs are 100 calories! They're so good too!!! :(
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    We are eating out at a restaurant with the whole family ...I looked up the menu online and already planned it into my day.

Chocolate is lovely but I want the Filet Mignon with Smashed garlic potatoes! LOL
    I might lick a chocolate bunny though. hahahaha
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member

OOOOHHHHH I have been dreaming of these! I actually found a recipe for homemade ones so those are going to be my treat. Plus my moms cupckaes which are the absolute best. They have a fudge frosting then she sprinkles coconut on top. Mmmmm I can't wait for Sunday.

Can you message me the recipe? I'd LOVE to know how to make these!
This discussion has been closed.