bad weekend!

Options
I had a bad weekend, I ate horribly and did not work out at all. I am starting fresh today, but in order to help combat this weekends damage, is it ok to eat about 100 or 200 calories less than I normally would this week? I don't want to do anything unhealthy, but I also don't want to end up gaining from this weekend. FYI, eating 200 less calories would put me at a total of 1300 calories/day this week.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I had a bad weekend, I ate horribly and did not work out at all. I am starting fresh today, but in order to help combat this weekends damage, is it ok to eat about 100 or 200 calories less than I normally would this week? I don't want to do anything unhealthy, but I also don't want to end up gaining from this weekend. FYI, eating 200 less calories would put me at a total of 1300 calories/day this week.
  • Tgeorge
    Tgeorge Posts: 49
    Options
    I think that there are times of overdoing it but I don't think under doing is going to really help. Just stick to your plan and get back on the workouts. Maybe add an extra walk or a few more push ups/sit up and don't count that in your workout numbers.

Good luck- remember no bad or good days just days and sometime minutes.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Ditto-- just get back on the bandwagon. I snitched a bit Friday and Saturday, but lo and behold I'm down 4 pounds-- go figure. Just keep swimming!!:smile: