Sept. Weight Loss Group Week 4...

Options
Hey all- Glad to be back after a busy weekend! Weighing in...CW: 173 lbs. No loss this week:sad: But the weather is great here so time to get our and burn some major fat:noway: Talk to you all tonight when I log in:tongue:
K:flowerforyou:

Replies

• SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey all- Glad to be back after a busy weekend! Weighing in...CW: 173 lbs. No loss this week:sad: But the weather is great here so time to get our and burn some major fat:noway: Talk to you all tonight when I log in:tongue:
    K:flowerforyou:
  • janameyer
    Options
    It certainly is hard when you work at this and don't see the scale change-but next week it will probably drop quite a bit-so hang in there. You are doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    It certainly is hard when you work at this and don't see the scale change-but next week it will probably drop quite a bit-so hang in there. You are doing great! :flowerforyou:
    Thanks! Are you joining us? The more the merrier! We log our cals in and cals burned here everyday and then we weigh in on Mondays. :flowerforyou:
  • olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This weekend was fine..

Monday weigh in ......182lbs 3 lbs lost :happy: sweet :tongue:

I didn't have any time for the running but shootin for 3 miles today and 100 sit ups 50 push ups...

It is still hard to eat my cals when I burn 600-700 a day.:grumble:
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    This weekend was fine..

Monday weigh in ......182lbs 3 lbs lost :happy: sweet :tongue:

I didn't have any time for the running but shootin for 3 miles today and 100 sit ups 50 push ups...

It is still hard to eat my cals when I burn 600-700 a day.:grumble:
    Way to go! Don't you love when all that hard work pays off, 3lbs is great!!:happy:
  • olyjok
    Options
    I added sugars to diary How in the world are you going to stay in that number? :noway: 50 grms . I am always in the negs on sugar -25 to -60......... Is this bad? I have not a clue???? Every thing ya eat has sugars in it. Are some good and some bad???:ohwell:

Thanks JOK
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    1755 cals in today...541 burned. Good day right on the mark:-)

As far as sugar goes I wouldn't worry about them too much.:noway: The only thing that I would look at is the processed sugars like (High Fructose Corn Syrup):grumble: or anything that you might put plain old sugar in (like sweetening tea or cereal:sad: ) all stuff we should give up by the time we're 10:wink: . There is a good amount of natural sugars in fruit or juice, but as long as it is 100% juice not concentrate. It is fine. It is all that processed and refined sugar that can get hard to break down and end up being stored as fat. Some things you can do to reduce some of the sugars are by looking at stuff that you might change to organic or whole grain. Like I said I wouldn't worry about them too much, and you are right that just about anything that is processed or prepackaged :sick: has sugar added in some form.:tongue:

Hope everyone had a good start to their week!:drinker:
  • olyjok
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile: Wow Great Job Karen !!!!:tongue::drinker:

Monday 1,558 inbound cals 703 cals Burned.... I did run Three miles and shootin for Three today. I love doing sit ups after, you can really feel the burn.:happy: :tongue: Thanks for the info on the sugar. Hey Im headin to the lake on friday for a Brothers fishing Tour. We have it every year.. We catch about 50 large mouth bass between the three of us. Some Northern Pike and maybe a Walleye. Only 5 hrs of fishing. :love: Thats why I love to north:love: After that we are going to the Twins Game. We are going out for my birth day.. Ill be Twenty Nine on Friday:grumble: My last of the Twentys:noway: Well Keep it up Karen:wink:

Josh
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile: Wow Great Job Karen !!!!:tongue::drinker:

Monday 1,558 inbound cals 703 cals Burned.... I did run Three miles and shootin for Three today. I love doing sit ups after, you can really feel the burn.:happy: :tongue: Thanks for the info on the sugar. Hey Im headin to the lake on friday for a Brothers fishing Tour. We have it every year.. We catch about 50 large mouth bass between the three of us. Some Northern Pike and maybe a Walleye. Only 5 hrs of fishing. :love: Thats why I love to north:love: After that we are going to the Twins Game. We are going out for my birth day.. Ill be Twenty Nine on Friday:grumble: My last of the Twentys:noway: Well Keep it up Karen:wink:

Josh
    Lucky!!!!! Sounds like a great weekend! I wish I was going up north:drinker: ...ie or anywhere with a little less corn:yawn: Sounds like you are going to have a great birthday!!:happy: The twenties are over rated...I'm lookin' forward to my thirties:tongue: You'll have to put up a picture if you catch a nice bass.
    Great job for Monday, let's see if we can keep up the momentum for today...I'm going walking now...burn baby burn:wink: !
  • olyjok
    Options
    Karen is the sugar in milk good? or bad sugar:bigsmile:
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Karen is the sugar in milk good? or bad sugar:bigsmile:
    It's good:happy:
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Well happy early b-day Josh! My hubby turns 29 this month too and is all kinds of freaked out about it. Men in thier 30's are sexy too! lol Have a great time fishing you have earned it!

Karen I hate it when the scale doesn't budge. Just remember as long as you stay on track it will come off. Beside you are already looking fantastic.

Everyone is doing wonderful with their exercise! Great job.

Managed to keep it under 1300 calories today! and today was my weigh in day and down to 164! So i have lost a pound a week for the last three weeks. It is fantastic I had been at a two month plateu.

I have caught a cold from the kids and for ten days haven't made it in to the gym. Still trying to keep it under control I bought a Polar F6, but it must be way off. It clains that in 22 hours and 30 min. (was trying to make it 24 hours, but just couldn't stand to wear it anylonger) I burned 3243 calories all with out leaving the house. I know with 4 kids under 5 I run in circlres alot, but lordy there is no way that can be right.
  • olyjok
    Options
    Tuesday was a good day

1,428 cals inbound 703 burned I ran Three more miles but wanted to quit after two. My knee seems to be sore. Ill get rest this weekend... Keep it up girls... :wink:

Josh
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Well happy early b-day Josh! My hubby turns 29 this month too and is all kinds of freaked out about it. Men in thier 30's are sexy too! lol Have a great time fishing you have earned it!

Karen I hate it when the scale doesn't budge. Just remember as long as you stay on track it will come off. Beside you are already looking fantastic.

Everyone is doing wonderful with their exercise! Great job.

Managed to keep it under 1300 calories today! and today was my weigh in day and down to 164! So i have lost a pound a week for the last three weeks. It is fantastic I had been at a two month plateu.

I have caught a cold from the kids and for ten days haven't made it in to the gym. Still trying to keep it under control I bought a Polar F6, but it must be way off. It clains that in 22 hours and 30 min. (was trying to make it 24 hours, but just couldn't stand to wear it anylonger) I burned 3243 calories all with out leaving the house. I know with 4 kids under 5 I run in circlres alot, but lordy there is no way that can be right.

What is a Polar F6? Thanks for the encouragement!:happy: I know I just gotta keep on keepin' on:bigsmile: !
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Okay so I would post for yesterday, but for some reason every time I go to enter my food or exercise the internet says it can't find the page. Oh I so wish we had cable, I'm not sure that that would fix it but it is so slow...:yawn: So just know that yesterday I probably went over on my cals a little and burned about 300 cals. Hopefully by tonight it will let me log and then I can post my #'s here.
    Hope you all have a great day!! :bigsmile:
    K
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Karen- the polar f6 is a heart rate monitor that also totals up your calories burned. I was hoping to wear it for 24 hours to get an idea of what I burn on a lazy day. I really don't think mine is working right. I am going to give one more shot before calling th ecompany. Usually people really like them.

I love having cable for internet. It is very fast and always reliable.

I have a sitter...very rare... so I am going for a run all by myself!! SO excited. I usually have to run on the treadmill but it suck compared to running outsides.

Wishing everyone strong will power today!
    Michelle
  • LMKupizza
    Options
    What is this Sept. weight loss group about??? I'm new!!! I have 5 lbs to lose before Sept. 15, but I want to lose more than that...

I would like some infor if anyone cares to share!!!!

Today is my off day, I work out 5 days a week, so I won't burn any calories today probably except for the calories of just living and breathing everyday!!!

Anyways, hope to hear from someone soon!!!

LMK
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Okay, so with the computer on the fritz I feel like I have fallen off the virtual planet. Hope you all are having a great friday and I will get my logging done soon, when I can get it to work:-) K
  • squishfu1
    Options
    Hello! well i am back from north carolina beaches! OMG! I ate pretty bad! being on vacay for 2 weeks so not good, i dont suggest it! lol! I had fun, but i am ready to hop back in, and try to lose the weight again, and more! lol! I will weigh in tomorrow, even tho i dont even want to know what the scale will say! U all have been doing a great job! I missed MFP!
  • olyjok
    Options
    Welcome back squishfu1... I also had a bad weekend... I don't think I have ever drank so much in my life.. Wow ... But the good news the Minnesota Twins WON:love: I had a great time over the weekend everything went well. I haven't logged in my food I know I am way over my set cals.. I haven't run since weds. Oh well :happy: You still have to live life.. Talk to ya all on Monday:bigsmile:

Josh Oly