physio is working!

Options
Yay - this is just a mini success but a big one as I think it's going to help me hugely over the next few months!

My physio told me today that I can start running again! As a background story - last year I did the 15 Peaks Challenge in Wales (15 mountains in under 24 hours) and busted up my knees, even though I completed the course in under 17 hours.

Anyways, I've been very patiently doing all my exercises that the physio told me to do and today she tells me that from here on in, I should see exponential healing and recovery in my knees because of what I've been doing the past 2 months. Yay! So happy that I'm close to being fully mobile again and will be able to get back into a good gym/running/tennis routine again by the end of summer which will help IMMENSELY on the weight loss front - especially, as I have yet to lose any (grrr, I'm not very patient at this weight loss thing)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!