anybody used BURN FAT BOOST METABOLISM by Jillian Micheals?

maria2583
maria2583 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
HOW was your results?
I am thinking between Slim in 6 and Burn fat boost metabolism? which one is better for cardio?

Replies

• brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 526 Member
    I freakin' love/hate that BFBM workout!! I mix up my workouts, but I do try to do this one at least once a week. It is a great workout, and a great burn! I don't have experience with the slim in 6, but I do get a good cardio workout from BFBM.
  • I just finished BFBM and burned 500 calories according to my heart rate monitor...
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    I bought the DVD and it totally kicks my butt. I'm just starting out and I'm not in great shape, so it may be a little too much for me this soon, but it is a workout I think anyone would benefit from. It definitely gets the heart pumping. Fast pace, constantly changing routines. I like that the DVD has each circuit listed so you can jump around to mix things up.
  • MandiPandi757
    MandiPandi757 Posts: 28 Member
    I just bought Burn Fat Boost Metabolism from Jillian a couple weeks ago........and.........holy crap!! It totally kicked my butt!! I hate it and I so love it at the same time! It's a hard workout man. I have 30 Day Shred as well and comparing the 2, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism is sooooo much harder. There is twice as much cardio in it and just the right amount of strength and ab training. I haven't used it in a week, because I'm afraid of it...LOL! I don't think it would be something I would do everyday. I've started to use the Burn Fat Boost Metabolism 2 times a week and 30 Day Shred on the other days. Jillian works you out, no matter what DVD you buy of hers. She's tough, but she gets the job done.
This discussion has been closed.