Hello Everyone!!!

Options
Hi! I just started this site a few days ago. I have been dieting for the past 2 weeks. I haven't lost any weight yet but I am totally digging this site! I don't get a lot of support from anyone so I joined this site. My family supports me but they also try to get me to cheat all the time. My boyfriend is always trying to get me to take a bite of some junk that he's eating. I have stopped drinking sodas and I am trying to exercise when I can. I have exercise induced asthma so working out is a challenge. I am also a vegetarian so getting protein is challenging as well. Add me to your friends please! I need all the help I can get and I promise to support in return. I want to lose weight and I am trying to do it the right way this time. My name is Elisha and it's nice to meet all of you!

Replies

• Kristy085
    Kristy085 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Support is excellent here! Welcome and good luck!
  • destiny637
    Options
    You're in the right place! This site Rocks! Welcome! :)
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to the site! I also have exercise induced asthma but the great thing is that the fitter you get the better your asthma will be x
  • zsjones1
    zsjones1 Posts: 1
    Options
    hiii my name is shannon
    i have asthma too and i cheat my diet all the time but i always find myself getting back onto it and cheating again :)
    nice to meet u