Love but Hate logging food

Options
I think this site is a great way to learn about food and what is in it!! I love the fact that I can see what I am putting in my body to be a healthier me, but I hate logging! Another good thing, I bring snacks whenever I leave the house now, there are way too many bad temptations out there. The people on this site are so awesome and positive. When you have a week moment you can turn to some of the positive people that are on here and they can really help you through with their own personal experiences. I would like to really thank those people that encourage others that you take one day at a time, do not give up and you can reach your goal!!!! Thanks!!!! :wink:

Replies

• Ridestolive6969
    Options
    LOL I know what you mean, I had a love/hat relationship with logging too! But, now I am just used to it I think. It forces me to be accountable to myself- odd as it sounds If I eat it I have to log it (even though no one else would know I would!)

I love this site also- a bunch of wonderful perople getting healthy!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i make sure I log food BEFORE eating it - that way i'm thining about it whilst im eating it, and often dont finish portions
    also, it means i dont 'forget' wee bits